• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

nomad

Reaction score
Popped by there earlier this and week and liked their selection of bd baggies shirts.

__CB__

Reaction score
the bd stuff is ok for the price, but really, almost every new brand they've picked up is pretty friggin' sad (vince, warriors of radness, neil barrett wtf?).

i think they must be buying the complete diesel and g star collections considering how much space that **** is taking up now.

wagthesam

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
They also stock a shitload of john varvatos and quite a bit of rag and bone at the toronto location.

They also need better footwear, their footwear is pretty bad besides john lobb.

Does non apc denim go on sale? They have the 21oz naked and famous jeans but they are really expensive normally.

Just go to TNT when they have their sale.

phoenixrecon

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
few rag and bone pieces and some RRL at the barneys outlet in carlsbad... prices were meh

tonio028

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by junebugmm
South Willard 40% off starts Friday 12PM instore and online.

Nice! Unfortunately for us on the east coast, I think 12pm translates to 3pm b/c they still haven't uploaded the sale merchandise yet.

robin

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
The Jack Straw sale is good, a little something for everyone if you're looking for basics. MMM, Yohji, and Dries was around 30% off, but not much is left for small sizes - mostly shirts and few jackets. Lots of dress shirts and trousers from various high end Italian makers are 30-75% off. Also saw a couple of Ann D pieces left from a few seasons back at 75% off in their sale bin along with lots of Inis Meain sweaters in L-XL. Belts were larger sizes only (sorry Fok).

I picked up some interesting brown dyed jeans from Gilded Age and two Number (N)ine henleys.

deejaysoy

Reaction score
Originally Posted by robin
The Jack Straw sale is good, a little something for everyone if you're looking for basics. MMM, Yohji, and Dries was around 30% off, but not much is left for small sizes - mostly shirts and few jackets. Lots of dress shirts and trousers from various high end Italian makers are 30-75% off. Also saw a couple of Ann D pieces left from a few seasons back at 75% off in their sale bin along with lots of Inis Meain sweaters in L-XL. Belts were larger sizes only (sorry Fok).

I picked up some interesting brown dyed jeans from Gilded Age and two Number (N)ine henleys.

Do they sale MMM sneakers? thanks

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Boo on the belts, unless by larger, you mean, 85 or 90 (tops).

Are the Number (N)ine henleys the waffle ones? Which colors/sizes did they have, and how much were they? I really like my Number (N)ine thermal.

robin

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by LA Guy
Boo on the belts, unless by larger, you mean, 85 or 90 (tops).

Are the Number (N)ine henleys the waffle ones? Which colors/sizes did they have, and how much were they? I really like my Number (N)ine thermal.

Belts were 95 or bigger.

The henleys were the nice cotton waffle knit ones with the really long body, $45 each. From the last season I think. I might have bought the last of them.

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Belts were 95 or bigger.

The henleys were the nice cotton waffle knit ones with the really long body, $45 each. From the last season I think. I might have bought the last of them.

Arghhhhh!

At $45, I would have bought them all too, though. Hmmm... what colors and sizes? If there is at wine colored one in say, a size III (That's like a medium, right?), be can try to bargain...

robin

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Odin has marked down a lot of things on their site.

Jay-D

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Blue Owl Flash Sale:

Want to promote a few great designers which we normally do not put on sale, at least this deep. Sale only lasts one day, ends Sunday midnight (Seattle time). To get the discount, order online and hypenate your last name with SF, send me a pm if you want to use Paypal, or call 206-849-6500 to place a phone order.

40% OFF the following only
- Mr. Olive denim
- Hysteric Glamour denim
- Wolf vs Goat chinos
- Naked & Famous denim
- Kicking Mule Workshop denim (if currently on sale additional 20% off the current sale price)
- Gunze Body Wild boxers and t-shirts

Free shipping on all orders in US if order is over $100 after discount is applied, if below add $10 for shipping fee. International orders is free shipping if orders are over $200 after discounts applied, if below $200 add $20 for shipping. PM me with questions.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads