• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

KtownGreg

Reaction score
Back to work...

20100602-DSC_0189.jpg

20100602-DSC_0160.jpg
20100602-DSC_0168.jpg
20100602-DSC_0180.jpg
20100602-DSC_0183.jpg

Details:
BB blazer & shirt
Drakes
HY pant
C&J Lowndes
RayBans
JLC MGT
Not my ride

Considering a new background...

20100602-DSC_0156.jpg

EnglishLapel

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Jerome
Your problem seems to be that you have absolutely no idea of balance: tie-knot vs. shirt, dispersion of stripes, size...you maybe are only looking at your sleeves which are strangely enough 'ok', 'strangely' so, I ought to empahsize. Also- the tie is too long, the colours (tie PS what the ****!) don't match, the trouser length is overly long, no socks...etc².

Your just so wrong and rude. Firstly things shouldnt "match" they should co-ordinate. Secondly no need to be so rude usually Oldog is seriously good at pattern matching. His trouser length is a personal prefernce and he still looks sharp. I think most would agree...

voxsartoria

Goon member
Timed Out
Reaction score
just look into some 18th century prints of noblemen or some 19th century prints of Brummell)...

Or the movie Dune, as you point out on your blog.

maclachlan_dune1.jpg

- B

Diavolo

Reaction score
I don't think that that tie lenght is fine (for me), and the knot would be too small for me, and I also see no reason for wearing no socks with that outfit; furthermore I think that classic fit doesnt point to oversized (i.e. too large) clothes: just look into some 18th century prints of noblemen or some 19th century prints of Brummell)...furthermore: I don't give a ****! if anyone is *respected* here or anywhere else, ok?

Demarcation dispute notice pending.

voxsartoria

Goon member
Timed Out
Reaction score
Soccer:

Originally Posted by niidawg3
^^an image from Faux News ... Really Vox ... Really?!

lol8[1].gif
lol8[1].gif

B-Ball:

Originally Posted by niidawg3
in your neck of the woods ... heading to the game now. run into Jameer, Brandon Bass, JWill and Co in Quincy Market this afternoon. chatted with them for a bit. was nice to see them out and relaxing for such a big game, instead of holed up in their hotel rooms. Superman was MIA though.

the women in Boston are delectable, so is the food.

- B

0b5cur1ty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by ManofKent
I don't normally like pens in pockets but in this case I think it works better than a PS
Thanks, standard issue for my minimalist moments...

Originally Posted by stilmacher
stilmacher29.jpg

Awesome.

20100602_main.jpg

Looks great - but I can't help feeling you should have gone brown (and preferably suede) with the shoes... I like the shoes you're wearing, but I can't help feeling they're really jeans shoes...

Jerome

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by voxsartoria
Or the movie Dune, as you point out on your blog.

maclachlan_dune1.jpg

- B

Correct, that uniform is a better fit than the so-called classic one of that contributor! Anyway, you 'haters' (what a ridiculous and ****** word!), may say whatever you want but truth, balance and beauty will eventually get all of you (and you will think 'ah, that's death
worship.gif
' , but infact its partly only your ignorance).

potemkin_city_limits

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Bright and sunny after a slightly dull start. Stupidly forgot the panama...

20100602_main.jpg

20100602_detail.jpg

20100602_shoes.jpg

20100602_.......jpg

Barker Anniversary 'Rainham' - limited edition Anthracite finish
Uniqlo Chinos
Uniqlo Linen/Cotton blend waistcoat
Claiborne Linen/cotton SC
Etro shirt
Coles of London tie
Vintage PS

I love the color of those shoes. Are they that grey in real life?

EnglishLapel

Reaction score
Correct, that uniform is a better fit than the so-called classic one of that contributor! Anyway, you 'haters' (what a ridiculous and ****** word!), may say whatever you want but truth, balance and beauty will eventually get all of you (and you will think 'ah, that's death
worship.gif
' , but infact its partly only your ignorance).

How wonderfully profound.....
facepalm.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 89 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.1%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads