• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

mystillwater

Reaction score
Originally Posted by ahjota
Gonna be in Philly for the weekend. Are either of the RL stores there (factory store at Franklin Mills, RL store at Bellevue) good for RRL (or RLBL) stuff? Or should I just not waste my time at either?

Franklin Mills is an outlet. Not likely to have anything you'd be interested in. I think you might be better off going to King of Prussia... the RL store there will have plenty of RLBL. they've also go a Bloomingdales, Neiman Marcus, ect.

edubs01

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
My sales rep just sent me pics of the new Charleston line that dropped this week.
Has anybody checked it our in person yet?

edubs01

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
What are the major differences between the Straight & Low Straight?
Is it just the rise or is the leg slimmer as well?

BlueEggs

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
FYI. The Polo Factory Stores no longer carry the leftover RRL clothing not sold in the RRL stores or the Ralph Lauren stores that carry RRL.

kmdsimpson

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by BlueEggs
FYI. The Polo Factory Stores no longer carry the leftover RRL clothing not sold in the RRL stores or the Ralph Lauren stores that carry RRL.

Ah, good to know - although my factory stores never had any RRL, anyway. So where does the overstock RRL go to, then? Where do the ebay sellers find it?

sexlexcia

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
so where does it go? I've seen RRL at my nearby Barney's outlet though recently.

lemmywinks

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
where to kop slim fits for <$100?

Or are there better options out there?

oboy_oboy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by BlueEggs

Interesting. As of when? Last time I was at the one nearest me was this past holiday season and they had just gotten a pretty big shipment. Curious how long there will be any still on shelves, or if they actually pulled all the stock from existing outlet locations.

ahjota

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by mystillwater
Franklin Mills is an outlet. Not likely to have anything you'd be interested in. I think you might be better off going to King of Prussia... the RL store there will have plenty of RLBL. they've also go a Bloomingdales, Neiman Marcus, ect.

Thanks. I didn't go to any of the RL stores while I was there. I did end up at King of Prussia, actually, but didn't have time. C'est la vie.

BlueEggs

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by kmdsimpson
Ah, good to know - although my factory stores never had any RRL, anyway. So where does the overstock RRL go to, then? Where do the ebay sellers find it?

I went last month to the Polo Factory Store in South Florida that usually has RRL and didn't find any. I asked a salesperson and she said the Polo Factory stores will no longer carry RRL or Rugby. You can sometimes find RRL at TJ Maxx or Marshalls, so that is where some people can buy it cheaply.

oboy_oboy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Am I the only one who finds it odd that RRL won't be in RL outlets, but it will be in various TJ Maxx and Marshalls? Seems strange for such a controlled, premium band to get offloaded to clearance centers like that in favor of the branded environment of the outlets.

kmdsimpson

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by oboy_oboy
Am I the only one who finds it odd that RRL won't be in RL outlets, but it will be in various TJ Maxx and Marshalls? Seems strange for such a controlled, premium band to get offloaded to clearance centers like that in favor of the branded environment of the outlets.

Yes, exactly. Very strange.

BKBroiler

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Danda74
no rrl at polo store outlet in wrentham, ma

I was just there two weeks ago and they had at least five pairs of green corduroys, three pairs of jeans, five pairs of khaki colored shorts, and a few t-shirts.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads