• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Prada sunglasses - Fake or genuine ?

BonkeyDollocks

Reaction score
No expert, but would like to know for sure - Thanks in advance guys.
cool.gif

http://img571.imageshack.us/i/img0413x.jpg/

http://img198.imageshack.us/i/img0411pm.jpg/

http://img340.imageshack.us/i/img0410db.jpg/

Stylin-1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Tough to say without seeing the insides of the arms, but regardless, they're tacky.

dmash

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Stylin-1
Tough to say without seeing the insides of the arms, but regardless, they're tacky.
This

Prada_Ferragamo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I think those are fake. If I remember correctly, the red Prada logo sign should only be on one side of the frame as opposed to both sides. Either way, there was no point to start a thread and those look horrible.

cb_32

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
if they are made in italy they are real otherwise they are fakes

ArliHawk`

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Prada_Ferragamo
I think those are fake. If I remember correctly, the red Prada logo sign should only be on one side of the frame as opposed to both sides. Either way, there was no point to start a thread and those look horrible.

I bought some from Optical Shop of Aspen that have the red logo on both sides (if you are referring to the logo on the arms) which should be legit.

Robert

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
If they're real enough fakes, wtf does it matter? (running, hiding)

deveandepot1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Sebastian_Flyte

Where did you get them? That should tell you everything.

This.
If you bought them from a street vendor, they are likely fake.

Captain Winky

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Prada_Ferragamo

The pair I have from '07 has the logo on one side only. However I question whether someone making fakes would bother with the rubber inserts on the backs of the ear pieces.

Listi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Captain Winky
The pair I have from '07 has the logo on one side only. However I question whether someone making fakes would bother with the rubber inserts on the backs of the ear pieces.

I've seen fake Rolexes with automatic movements and such, details make the difference between a $5 fake and a $30-40 fake.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 83 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 85 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.1%

Forum statistics

Threads