• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

People doing weird things in public

clotheshorse69

Reaction score
I've seen a woman strung out on something jump up and down, clap, smile and shake her head like nobody's business!

There was also a man who would walk around with a cat trained to sit on his shoulder(s).

socialdtk

Reaction score
When my freshman English class was left unsupervised to read Lord of the Flies, a student sitting in the front row lifted his shirt and began to play with his breasts. He started by juggling them back and forth and ended by licking them in-front of our returning teacher who transferred to another school the next semester.

FidelCashflow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by socialdtk
When my freshman English class was left unsupervised to read Lord of the Flies, a student sitting in the front row lifted his shirt and began to play with his breasts. He started by juggling them back and forth and ended by licking them in-front of our returning teacher who transferred to another school the next semester.

eh.gif

retroaaron

Reaction score
Originally Posted by socialdtk

this made me lol

JayJay

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
On Michigan Ave. in Chicago I saw one guy leading another with a chain. The chain was attached to a leather harness thingy. They drew lots of attention.

unjung

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by JayJay
On Michigan Ave. in Chicago I saw one guy leading another with a chain. The chain was attached to a leather harness thingy. They drew lots of attention.

Don't see what's so odd about this.

magogian12345

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

The "Mr. International Leather" competition was this weekend.

JayJay

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by magogian12345
The "Mr. International Leather" competition was this weekend.
Ah, I see.... explains a lot.

uvmboi13

Reaction score
Check this out starting at 3:22
IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

El Argentino

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
This could be the best thread I have ever read.

Walking through my neighborhood, I turn the corner and see a guy duct-taped to a concrete streetlight 10 feet up, with an orange road cone over his head, a ziplock bag around his neck with a live goldfish inside, and the word "Yes" painted on his bare chest.

Have to love Las Vegas in the summertime.

farraj18

Reaction score

Originally Posted by unjung
Don't see what's so odd about this.

That's an everyday thing in Chicago

PITAronin

Reaction score
But back to stories about (presumably) sane people. I went in for a haircut a few weeks back and one of the female stylists was between clients and was waxing her mustache and sideburns in the mirror behind her station (while two of her colleagues on either side worked on cutting/styling their clients).

KJT

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
pretty sure i heard a co-worker masturbating in the bathroom. took a piss, washed my hands, then was looking in the mirror when I heard the tell-tale fap fap fap sound coming from a stall followed by a long exhale. It was pretty uncomfortable, so I left the bathroom, but saw my colleague come back from the bathroom looking flushed a few minutes later.

Wallcloud

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Saw a dude walking in front of Wrigley field with his dick out pissing all over the place as he walked. What made it odd was that it was the biggest dick. A group of women in cubbie blue were talking about it later that night in a bar I was at. I went to a different bar and another group was also talking about it. if the poor guy hadnt been insane he couldve done quite well for himself.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads