• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Choosing a specific race/appearance to reproduce with

Master-Classter

Distinguished Member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
well if I can find an Jewish Asian girl maybe mama will let me have her.

Svenn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Master-Classter
well if I can find an Jewish Asian girl maybe mama will let me have her.

Way ahead of you, I've thought of that combination too ...shall I send you the link to the Asian-Israeli Community Center?

Master-Classter

Distinguished Member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
whoa, things just got very interesting... pics? half joking, half not... PM if you want.

Reggs

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
My gf is a tiny 4 ft 8 thai girl.

I'm determined not to have a son because life is unkind to short men.

Reggs

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Svenn
is that scientifically true? I've heard people say that about mixed-race kids before, never believed it though.

No, its not true

Pantisocrat

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Northern Europeans don't have "dominant" physical features, esp. if we talk about tangible specifics, such as hair, eye color, skin color, particularly when the mixed offsprings are raised in environments outside that or very different from Northern Europe. The probability of getting the best genes from both partners for the intangibles such as intelligence and longevity is rare. On the whole, I feel wild type humans live better lives. I've seen too many emotionally unstable mixed race kids to know better. Please don't mixed with Asian women. There are too many of us and you guys will get wiped out rather quickly. When that happens, may I inquire discreetly, who will smoke pipes with me?
puzzled.gif

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Pantisocrat
Svenn, You're an ugly person. That's all I can say.
Yeah, if I knew Svenn IRL I'd go out of my way to cause problems for him and make sure he couldn't make any friends or girlfriends.

redcaimen

Bigtime
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Svenn
is that scientifically true? I've heard people say that about mixed-race kids before, never believed it though.

There is a phenomenon in plants called heterosis and it would not be surprising or outlandish if a similar principle existed in animals. In our time and place and culture aspects of heredity are viewed as taboo as shown by some of the responses to your post. Probably because of the historical one two punch of Nazism and slavery.

By the way, I live part of the year in Brazil (Im in Rio right now) and its hard to imagine a more varied racial mix. Only dating brazilians is like saying I only date humans. Brazilians range from the whitest white to the darkest black and every imaginable combination in between. Also a very large japanese population which in the brazilian custom is genetically sinking into the population.

Gradstudent78

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by redcaimen
There is a phenomenon in plants called heterosis and it would not be surprising or outlandish if a similar principle existed in animals. In our time and place and culture aspects of heredity are viewed as taboo as shown by some of the responses to your post. Probably because of the historical one two punch of Nazism and slavery.

It does, but generally it's going to apply to circumstances where you have a highly inbred (usually small) population. What is typically classified as racial groups just are not that genetically homogeneous (i.e. not that inbred).

redcaimen

Bigtime
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Gradstudent78
It does, but generally it's going to apply to circumstances where you have a highly inbred (usually small) population. What is typically classified as racial groups just are not that genetically homogeneous (i.e. not that inbred).

You sound like you know something about this. In your opinion would you say then that a kind of animal heterosis is not likely to exist for humans or that it is greatly attenuated by the apparent fact that human populations are not that genetically homogeneous and therefore insignificant?

Gradstudent78

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by redcaimen
You sound like you know something about this. In your opinion would you say then that a kind of animal heterosis is not likely to exist for humans or that it is greatly attenuated by the apparent fact that human populations are not that genetically homogeneous and therefore insignificant?

I would say for the most part it's unlikely to exist or if it does exist, then in a very mild form. Where it might exist are in small religious organizations that forbid any level of outbreeding and don't allow converts from the outside or small indigenious tribal groups that are similarly isolated (in a genetic sense). However, such closed off religious groups usually don't survive long enough to form a highly inbred genetic lineage and such indigenious tribal populations are becoming increasingly rare. Most groups also have mechanisms to avoid inbreeding problems (for example: incest avoidance and exchange of marital partners from groups living farther away).

The old order Amish might be an example (they tend to have higher frequencies of certain genetic conditions).

Svenn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^only thing I've heard is that ashkenazi jews have a number of specific diseases possibly because of the level of inbreeding that went on in such a small population in yesteryears. Though that hasn't stopped them from becoming one of the most intelligent people on the planet, so who knows. Master-Classter- I don't actually have a link but for a half-asian/asian jewish person, I'm sure Israel would be the place to look. Get invited to a party at the Japanese embassy in Jerusalem, or vice versa in Tokyo
wink.gif
Originally Posted by Pantisocrat
On the whole, I feel wild type humans live better lives. I've seen too many emotionally unstable mixed race kids to know better.
they're emotionally unstable because they're mixed?
Originally Posted by Reggs
My gf is a tiny 4 ft 8 thai girl. I'm determined not to have a son because life is unkind to short men.
This is a valid concern, and I'm not sure how you can resolve it. I think the dominant/fatherly impulse in men makes them attracted to shorter/petite women... yet if every guy did it we'd turn into a world of dwarves. I actually know of a redneck who specifically sought a large stout woman so his kids would be good at sports... thankfully they turned out to be lanky bumbling giants that weren't any good at 'em.
Originally Posted by Eason
Yeah, if I knew Svenn IRL I'd go out of my way to cause problems for him and make sure he couldn't make any friends or girlfriends.
why the hatin' Eason ?? I doubt you'll do it, but would care to humor me as to what you possibly could have found offensive about this topic? I thought I sufficiently disclaimed that this convo was hypothetical and speculative in the op... it's not like i'm seriously plotting a master chart of the superiority of phenotypes in some dark eugenicist cave somewhere....

Reggs

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I would also like to add, I would give more consideration to interracial children if they were to be in a culture that was adverse to them. SoCal is a safe bet for it, so I dont worry about it. I would if I lived in a predominately all white or all asian culture.

Even with white/black children, I think the race dynamics are simply too strong to think of having a mixed child. Had my gf been black, I dont think I would ever want a child if I had planned on staying in the south.

Re: Svenn:

I guess I find shorter women attractive? I never sought such an extreme as the one I have with my gf, but it would bother me if a woman was taller than I am. I dont think I could be attracted to that. I freely admit that because of my southern upbringing that I want to be the more dominate of the two in a relationship, and I think height plays a role in that. I know the close relationship a father and son can have and often wonder if I will miss it. I dont view short men as inferior, but they do tend to have more relationship and emotional problems.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Staff online

Forum statistics