• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Choosing a specific race/appearance to reproduce with

Tokyo Slim

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by jpeirpont
race obsessed dude

No kidding. If your facebook posts got any blacker, I wouldn't be able to read them.

jpeirpont

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Tokyo Slim
No kidding. If your facebook posts got any blacker, I wouldn't be able to read them.

Hey my last post was a GK Chesterton quote.....
laugh.gif

Tokyo Slim

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by jpeirpont
Hey my last post was a GK Chesterton quote.....
laugh.gif

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags. I'm bliggity black, blacker than black, black. I'm blacker than black, yo! Cause I'm black and I'm back!

Mblova

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Svenn
curious if anyone here only chooses chicks from specific races for whatever reason?

I was talking to a japanese girl the other day who oddly only dates african americans, hence my curiosity.

As an Styleforvm member I feel obligated to post this reply:

"Maybe she just likes big kawk."

Svenn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
come on now, none of you have ever wondered what a hypothetical kid might look like with different chicks?

warmpi

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Svenn
curious if anyone here only chooses chicks from specific races for whatever reason?

I was talking to a japanese girl the other day who oddly only dates african americans, hence my curiosity.

It sounds like she was just messing with you.

Svenn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by warmpi
It sounds like she was just messing with you.

No, my other friend explained that she had indeed only had black boyfriends since as long as anyone could remember... I think it's actually fairly common among Japanese girls to get a 'type,' often because they have some imagery of what their ideal mixed child will look like. I know of another one in that circle who only dates brazilians. Hell japan is such a monotonous, seemingly endless industrial park of a country, I can't say I blame them for wanting to breed out of it.

Pantisocrat

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Svenn, You're an ugly person. That's all I can say.

Harold falcon

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I don't really give much thought to what potential kids might look like when first dating a girl, but I will admit that there are some groups I wouldn't even consider reproducing with. Midgets, for example, are definitely on the "do not spawn with" list.

Pantisocrat

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by harvey_birdman
Midgets, for example, are definitely on the "do not spawn with" list.
Why? I know plenty of interesting midgets. <==

suzuka

Reaction score
I don't chose but it's definitely better to mix up the genes so your kids are genetically stronger with the dominant genes coming from each side

Svenn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by suzuka
I don't chose but it's definitely better to mix up the genes so your kids are genetically stronger with the dominant genes coming from each side

is that scientifically true? I've heard people say that about mixed-race kids before, never believed it though.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads