• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Kvc06

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
IMG_0113-1.jpg
owwwww

Kvc06

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm worried they might be a little big so I'll let ya know.

Razele

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by JD_May
^Haha, had to battle myself not to grab 'em this week, but now I know who has a pair of them in my size for future reference if they don't work for you.
Yo dawg hit me up on these

Binker

Reaction score
theres a pair in 44 on yahoo japan right now, if that helps anyone

pm me if you want the link to the auction

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by JD_May
Yeah, though the measurements on it are a bit smaller than another one I was looking at, kind of weird that they varied. Possibly sizing varies season to season but I haven't seen enough to say for sure.

The leather ones vary somewhat, mostly due to variabilities in washing, I think.

Bona Drag

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

constantine.

Reaction score
can you put hands in the pockets of a 5 zip? trying to imagine how functional it is from the picture.

*Tee*

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^ Yeah. I've seen that N(n) jacket. Definitely - pricewise - out of my leaque as well at the moment. The months April and May cost me an arm and a leg. I guess I need to dial it down ( a notch ) for the time being... ;-(

AR_Six

"Sookie!"
Reaction score
Did you give him a best offer? What kind of %age off asking price did you get? That seller's prices are usually above the ebay market value, so I assume they're negotiable... Who knows, if that thing hangs around for a while I might save up for it.

*Tee*

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I didn't buy them via ebay. If only. In this case I definitely would have made use of the "Make Offer" option, particularly as both items seemingly aren't listed on ebay at all. Whysoever... !?

Yeah. The longer the N(n) jacket hangs around there the higher becomes the probability that he becomes sick to the back teeth with us ******* peasants someday and accepts the first halfway reasonable offer...

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads