• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Official Temple of Jawnz Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

hendrix

Thor Smash
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by dmash1080
So how much is a moto with the 10% off? Are you still doing a grey lamb? Sorry, not too up to date with TOJ nowadays.

http://graphr.net/toj/2.1/

* black lambskin ($600)
* black calfskin ($620)
* brown calfskin ($640)
* goatskin (limited availability; inquire)
* front quarter horsehide (limited availability; inquire)
so $540 for black lambskin.

mrchariybrown

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Btw guys, we only have enough black horsehide left for ONE MORE leather jacket!

For the duration of the sale, the price of a black horsehide (summerweight and smooth, but tough) is $702.

dmash

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I emailed you guys about one of the sample moto's....get back to me.

blynch

Reaction score
going to be my first toj outwear purchase, ordering a black MA1

I wear a medium in the ocbd, so charly recommened I go with a 48. A little worried a 48 would be too small just looking at the measurements, pit to pit is the same as the button down. Anyone else similar to 6' 175lbs fit in to a toj 48?

Also is a stock 48 long enough for 6', or should I add an inch or so to the front/back?

impolyt_one

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by blynch
going to be my first toj outwear purchase, ordering a black MA1

I wear a medium in the ocbd, so charly recommened I go with a 48. A little worried a 48 would be too small just looking at the measurements, pit to pit is the same as the button down. Anyone else similar to 6' 175lbs fit in to a toj 48?

Also is a stock 48 long enough for 6', or should I add an inch or so to the front/back?

48 might be a little small or at least be really snug, but ill have dizzhizz wear a 48 and show you how it fits, because he is a near perfect fit in the M shirt with bigger than average arms and chest as well. I would indeed add length at 6' or more, an inch will do.

Big Pun

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by quasky
a little over a month of wear. thing's stretched out in a big way. it was downright uncomfortable for about a week, but it's loosened up quite a bit. i think i'd still like it to be a little bigger in the arms, but that might wreck the silhouette, so i'm happy. the only problem i've had is with the cupro lining - i've got big rips in both armpits. drew/charly, is that something any random ajuma could fix up, or should i take it to an actual tailor?

Hate to say it but I got a big hole as well in an armpit, however I just sewed it up myself and it seems to be fine now.

impolyt_one

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
SALE is extended for 12 more hours, and further, pending forex. KJI puttin everyone in bespoke leather jackets, THAT is dear leader status.

skunkworks

Reaction score
Dear Leader,

Thanks for the washed goat moto.

Arethusa

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
drew, pm me back so I can benefit from supreme leader
frown.gif

denning

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
What are the lambskin colors that are still available for the moto? Is there a navy?

Razele

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Kopped a black MA-1 last night

I love you TOJ

Islander

Reaction score
How much length would you add to the size 52 MA-1 at 6'5"? How far should the jacket fall relative to the back pockets on my jeans, for example? Let me know what I can do to help better the odds of a decent fit.

I read (almost) this entire thread today; you guys are doing great work and I look forward to placing my first of many orders. Up next, shirts...

Originally Posted by impolyt_one
48 might be a little small or at least be really snug, but ill have dizzhizz wear a 48 and show you how it fits, because he is a near perfect fit in the M shirt with bigger than average arms and chest as well. I would indeed add length at 6' or more, an inch will do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads