• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
no, it was just a dumb comment. skinny dudes can wear anything except under armour

Originally Posted by __CB__
people at the gym been hating on your rick fits too, huh?

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
lol @ kunk getting defensive about rick bagging when he talks trash on everything else

<3 u man

*Tee*

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by __CB__
Dickflap and everything else aside, I don't think that black tee is very flattering on nicelynice either. As a slim guy myself, I think you're way too thin to be pulling off skintight stuff like that.... if people are turning away or giving you weird stares (as you say), maybe you should take it as a hint that it ain't working, don't just assume it's because people don't get rick owens or whoever else you're wearing.

Originally Posted by CBrown85
Wondering if spending that much money for gym clothes is kinda overkill.

I shouldn't be at all surprised if those guys are actually mon(g)ozygotic twin-trolls and if their usernames/initials actually stand for Chris Brown...

Oh hai

APK

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by aeglus
yeah but no fat people post fits here to make fun of

2v1opqv.jpg

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
lol. moo needs to stop posting fits, makes me hungry for titays.

Originally Posted by jet
lol @ kunk getting defensive about rick bagging when he talks trash on everything else

<3 u man

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Fuuma
Like this a lot more than the usual. Shirt seems slightly looser. I think you should get a new haircut though, you look too much like a military guy. Of course long hair on a buff guy is mighty perilous, just ask Fabio.

I never thought I looked good with med/long hair, any suggestions?

__CB__

Reaction score
Originally Posted by *Tee*
I shouldn't be at all surprised if those guys are actually mon(g)ozygotic twin-trolls and if their usernames/initials actually stand for Chris Brown...

Oh hai

nahh not the same du, probably both just lacking imagination - used to be someone on sufu with a very similiar one too.

scott.m

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by JD_May
In that pic or just generally? I'm not really seeing it there... I'm pretty bad with pictures generally though and I don't take more than a couple shots so in general, I hear you.

Kunk, had to google don ho. Obvious style maven.

JD, in one of your more recent ones it just seemed like you were hunched over, this one is much better, might be the pose in which your shoulders are positioned better and such. The pants compliment the whole thing, I like your looks and where your style is headed, the pose is the only thing that threw me off, but this most recent is good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 88 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads