• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

globetrotter

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Piobaire
GT, I sense you are trying to tell us something, but it's just not quite coming through. Could you be more specific?
laugh.gif

Hang in there bud, she can't stay forever.

she hasn't even come yet. I can't believe how she ******** up my life even when neither I nor she are at my home. just her planning on visiting in a few months can throw my life into the *****.

kwilkinson

Having a Ball
Reaction score
Originally Posted by imageWIS
No, you will definitely be 'that guy' sucking dick on the street.

I dunno, I have two job interviews this week, BIATCH!

I mean, granted, even if I get the job, the S'ing some D on the street is a good way to have a little spending cash.

Thomas

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by kwilkinson
I dunno, I have two job interviews this week, BIATCH!

I mean, granted, even if I get the job, the S'ing some D on the street is a good way to have a little spending cash.

yeah, just don't blow it all in one place.

(too stupid?)

kwilkinson

Having a Ball
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Thomas
yeah, just don't blow it all in one place.

(too stupid?)

Uncalled for aside:
My parents had their 31st wedding anniversary this last week. They've been trying to fix up the house lately so they can sell it. So new roof, yard work, etc etc. For their anniversary present, my sister and I got them a $400 gift card to Lowe's, so that they could buy any single (albeit small) home improvement project and say that we gave it to them. On the card, I wrote "Don't spend it all in one place!"

My dad thought it was hilarious. My mom told me I was an idiot.

toffeenkoko

Reaction score
why do some men tell their ex girlfriends that they were miserable while they were still together, that's why they looked for a different girlfriend.. but then when the ex has moved on, they keep coming back? why is that??

Thomas

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by kwilkinson
Uncalled for aside:
My parents had their 31st wedding anniversary this last week. They've been trying to fix up the house lately so they can sell it. So new roof, yard work, etc etc. For their anniversary present, my sister and I got them a $400 gift card to Lowe's, so that they could buy any single (albeit small) home improvement project and say that we gave it to them. On the card, I wrote "Don't spend it all in one place!"

My dad thought it was hilarious. My mom told me I was an idiot.

That was pretty damn funny on a number of levels. Bravo!!!

Cordwinder

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Alter
Someone I hired, against the judgment of one of my colleagues, just quit after a week. Crap! Now, I am going to have to fill in to replace her and I simply don't have the time to do it. Crap!

What was her position?

GQgeek

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
GT, I sense you are trying to tell us something, but it's just not quite coming through. Could you be more specific?
laugh.gif

Hang in there bud, she can't stay forever.

GT makes his mother in law posts about once a year.
laugh.gif

God i hope my future mother in law isn't a pain **********. My own mother is enough trouble.

nootje

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
laugh.gif

Hang in there bud, she can't stay ALIVE forever.

FTFY
smile.gif

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
You know the difference between outlaws and in-laws?

Outlaws are "wanted."
laugh.gif

Neo_Version 7

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
It's hotter than a mother outside! :\\

JayJay

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Neo_Version 7
It's hotter than a mother outside! :\\
Same here, but not complaining especially if the good weather holds through the holiday weekend.

kwilkinson

Having a Ball
Reaction score
Originally Posted by JayJay
Same here, but not complaining especially if the good weather holds through the holiday weekend.

I've heard that Saturday and Sunday it's supposed to drop down to 77-80 but still sunny with a light breeze. Sounds perfect IMO.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads