• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Official Temple of Jawnz Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

driveslowk

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I can't save pictures from the graphr.toj site
frown.gif

netsua

Reaction score
Originally Posted by kelvinsense
I can't save pictures from the graphr.toj site
frown.gif

you can just view page source and find the actual url of the pic from there.

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by impolyt_one
they're gonna be totally different, made in different place. Camera bag will be saddle leather that is hand cut, hand sewn, everything, with a traditional aesthetic, I am thinking the messenger Fok and I have talked about will be something different. made on machine by the people who make that backpack for me.

Should be awesome. It occurs to me that the bag would look really cool in something like the calf you used for the jackets - i.e. something with a bit of extra toughness that jibe well with the original inspiration, but soft enough to differentiate it from traditional travel bags...

quasky

Reaction score
not that there's a dearth of lamb moto fit pics or anything, but here's mine.

wjgo76.jpg

a little over a month of wear. thing's stretched out in a big way. it was downright uncomfortable for about a week, but it's loosened up quite a bit. i think i'd still like it to be a little bigger in the arms, but that might wreck the silhouette, so i'm happy. the only problem i've had is with the cupro lining - i've got big rips in both armpits. drew/charly, is that something any random ajuma could fix up, or should i take it to an actual tailor?

impolyt_one

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
first time i've heard of that - drop it off with us when you're done wearing it for the season and I'll get a new lining put in it.

hendrix

Thor Smash
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by quasky
not that there's a dearth of lamb moto fit pics or anything, but here's mine.

a little over a month of wear. thing's stretched out in a big way. it was downright uncomfortable for about a week, but it's loosened up quite a bit. i think i'd still like it to be a little bigger in the arms, but that might wreck the silhouette, so i'm happy. the only problem i've had is with the cupro lining - i've got big rips in both armpits. drew/charly, is that something any random ajuma could fix up, or should i take it to an actual tailor?

this happened to me too, was gonna send it back to drew for new lining but i found a place around here which does it. dont wanna pay shipping etc.

quasky

Reaction score
Originally Posted by impolyt_one
first time i've heard of that - drop it off with us when you're done wearing it for the season and I'll get a new lining put in it.

cool, that's awesome. will be copping shirts come payday, so i'll drop it off then. any idea on the eta of the dslr bag? i desperately need one, but will hold off if yours is on the way sometime this summer.

phong

Reaction score
Does anyone have a bold navy BD? I'm wondering how it compares to something like this:
21M101-_1.jpg

nahneun

Uncle Nephew
Reaction score
Will order my shirts when I arrive in Korea! You'll save on shipping that way
smile.gif

impolyt_one

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
^ good deal, and the shirt above would be an overdye shirt.

I'm a little backed up on stuff because I'm tending to my personal life but we're working and things are usual around here. As I said on sufu, the DR and Moto will go by the wayside soon. May redesign them in the future but the original iterations are definitely going away for awhile.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads