• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

This is about to be the bachelor party from hell.

Matt

ex-m@Triate
Reaction score
Originally Posted by tagutcow
http://www.jimgoad.net/index.shtml?ketamine
yup. I had some e that had some ketamine in it, and it knocked me on ******. Woke up on my living room floor, I'd kicked furniture around, left the place wide open, knocked over my shoe rack, and gotten back together with my gf without realising any of it. Evil evil ****.

Toronto34

Reaction score
when i married my wife she made some rules for me too that i was happy to follow. it doesnt say anything about my manhood or anything just means this is what works in our marriage. i allow her to take charge in some areas in my life that she deems she needs to rule in and that is fine. it's a case by case situation and we cant just go ruling out that one is a ***** and will divorce eventually. it is not my case.[/quote]

confused.gif
Was she your first girlfriend too?

feel bad for you man

jobro

Reaction score
when i married my wife she made some rules for me too that i was happy to follow. it doesnt say anything about my manhood or anything just means this is what works in our marriage. i allow her to take charge in some areas in my life that she deems she needs to rule in and that is fine. it's a case by case situation and we cant just go ruling out that one is a ***** and will divorce eventually. it is not my case.

You let your wife-to-be control your bachelors party? That's very near the upper end of the things that a wife should not be controlling. I'm not sure what areas (if any) would be left for you to take charge in if that is the case.

TheD0n

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Nantucket Red
Stripped the car of anything that could be traced back to me and abandoned it.

Serial number??

bigboy

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Matt
blah blah blah..Really hard to get in Vietnam..blah blah blah

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

She may be able to give you some.

JaPo

Reaction score
I'd feel very tempted to pressurise my relative into going against his bride's wishes, regardless of whether it jeopardised our relationship in the short term. As has been established throughout this thread, I'd feel a bit iffy with my friend's wife imposing those ridiculous rules. What is the ******* moral objection to smoking cigars as a one-off? How could she possibly see this as her right?

First you have to understand that fun can be had camping. With a **** ton of booze, food and, pending your friend's discovery of his balls, drugs - you will have fun. I'm more a fan of stimulants but, if it fits the bill, shrooms/acid are an option. Not sure of the practicality of hiring strippers in a remote location, but if possible it could be superb. Admittedly, I'd always prefer something urban, but beggars can't be choosers.

Originally Posted by bigboy
IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

She may be able to give you some.

I recall, from another forum, that it was actually ketamine. But damn, what does it matter? Whatever that was, it would have destroyed her.

Stazy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

bigbris1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by JesseJB
1. Hes starting with the "Its my day so I say we are doing _______" crap. And that crap is "camping."
View Brokeback Mountain. See above. Realize his definition of "camping". Break off friendship. Alternatively you can relive Brokeback followed by a, "No ****". Either way, you're both homos.

JesseJB

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Nothing yet. Wedding's not til April. But he's holding strong in his lame convictions.

Oh but heres one thing: the funnest guy in the wedding party is being deployed to Afghanistan and has been replaced by a fundie Christian. Isn't that just special?
ffffuuuu.gif

imschatz

Reaction score
Originally Posted by JesseJB
Nothing yet. Wedding's not til April. But he's holding strong in his lame convictions.

Oh but heres one thing: the funnest guy in the wedding party is being deployed to Afghanistan and has been replaced by a fundie Christian. Isn't that just special?
ffffuuuu.gif

Get in contact with 2-3 of the guys who will want to have a good time. And hijack the party. Let the groom/bride-to-be plan w/e lame **** they want. You plan a party on the same day. Jump in a van, making sure you're in the van with the groom, and go to your party instead of his.

or .. don't go.

JesseJB

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Update:

Bachelor party will be in Vancouver. Bachelor is now okay with "waitresses at the party" which I take as codespeak for "dude help me."

There are about 10-15 of us going. It will be in early April.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads