• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Originally Posted by crosswound
jet before i didn't mean to be a prick or anything i just thought maybe you had a pair and i missed it. cigar lwb is also my favorite although i only have two pairs of aldens right now working on putting money aside for my 3rd.

sorry I took it the wrong way we're all friends here with a common interest, i'm just not vested heavily because they wouldn't be too versatile for me...am definitely getting those once I get fitted

Ahab

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by ctrlaltelite
thanks much! i heard they made trees for other brands but had no idea they made alden's! kind of funny, right now they're blowing out polo-branded trees for 10 bucks at their site.
I use the Cedarville Epics as well. I like them. I think they may be better than the $10 polo ones.

I really am not sure if over the long run it makes a difference but I like the heel section and the spring loaded toe section.

mcarthur

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by jasonfoote303
Those are my favorite shoes Michael. Outstanding.

thank you

mcarthur

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Ahab
How many wears on those? They look brand new. Really like the cigar long wings.
fing02[1].gif

no more than a dozen wearings

jasonfoote303

Reaction score
2 pickups in one day. I think I might have a problem.
mocc3.jpg
mocc1.jpg
mocc2.jpg
Alden for Unionmade. Ranger Mocc lace-up in Loden Green. The color is really hard to capture but I'd call it a gorgeous warm olive green. Single flex welt sole. Yum.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
very nice j

jasonfoote303

Reaction score
Originally Posted by .Impulsv
I wish the toe on Indy Boots looked more like that.

There's a boot version of this shoe that you'll start to see popping up in the near future. A little detective work should turn them up for you.

pitboss12

Reaction score
Tom - You around?

I recently learned that my left foot is not suited for the aberdeen last. Are there any interesting Alden dress shoe offerings in the hampton last on the horizon at LS?

DrZRM

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Wow, great deal on trees, I just ordered 8 to get the free shipping. Thanks for the PSA.

Originally Posted by ctrlaltelite
thanks much! i heard they made trees for other brands but had no idea they made alden's! kind of funny, right now they're blowing out polo-branded trees for 10 bucks at their site.

LeatherSOUL

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by pitboss12
Tom - You around?

I recently learned that my left foot is not suited for the aberdeen last. Are there any interesting Alden dress shoe offerings in the hampton last on the horizon at LS?

Kinda around...was in Tokyo, now in HK. I don't think I have anything on the Hampton on the horizon. I did just put in an order for the Hampton plain toe.

Jason, nice pickup. I actually bought a pair of those exact same shoes, just on the Tom last, back in 2004 from another dealer. Love loden green.
fistbump.gif

Trapp

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
mocc3.jpg

Alden for Unionmade. Ranger Mocc lace-up in Loden Green. The color is really hard to capture but I'd call it a gorgeous warm olive green. Single flex welt sole. Yum.

Those are amazing shoes in a great color. Quite unique, which is not what I typically think of what I think of Alden.

jasonfoote303

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Trapp
Those are amazing shoes in a great color. Quite unique, which is not what I typically think of what I think of Alden.

That's why I had to grab myself a pair... you don't see Aldens like this every day. I guess I'm a "collector" now
blush.gif

PETEROCK1

Reaction score
Originally Posted by .Impulsv
I wish the toe on Indy Boots looked more like that.

There's a boot version of this shoe that you'll start to see popping up in the near future. A little detective work should turn them up for you.

this one?

Picture2B2.jpg

jason, those look great. might have to stop by one of these days!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads