• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

StanleyVanBuren

Thumb Raider
Reaction score
Originally Posted by aketo
Damn, did XS in the indigo sell out before it went online? Or was there none made in that size?

ACK! Yes, what happened here??

Oh, and the red looks much brighter and redder in these photos than it did in the earlier ones.

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Damn, did XS in the indigo sell out before it went online? Or was there none made in that size?

Originally Posted by StanleyVanBuren
ACK! Yes, what happened here??

Oh, and the red looks much brighter and redder in these photos than it did in the earlier ones.

Hey guys,

Thanks for mentioning that - we actually have 2 pieces of XS available in Greycast Indigo - my apologies for leaving it out. They're online and available for purchase now.

And the red chambray is the same as in the original fit pics - it just looks a bit brighter in flash photography. I wanted to take new fit pics today, but it's been raining and stank all day in NYC.

Here's the original fit pics for reference and natural light photography:
http://epauletshop.tumblr.com/post/4...epsredchambray

dexterhaven

Reaction score
Lots of exciting stuff in this thread. Not sure exactly what to get. I fell sort of like that dog that goes back and forth between the two food bowls till he starves.

P.S. for all the love the new trousers have gotten, why are people not posting their own fit pics?

StanleyVanBuren

Thumb Raider
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Epaulet
Thanks for mentioning that - we actually have 2 pieces of XS available in Greycast Indigo - my apologies for leaving it out. They're online and available for purchase now.

Wow. Those will definitely sell out before I can pick one up. Goddammit so much.

aketo

Reaction score
Grabbed one of the indigo chambrays; maybe they'll hold the other one for you Stanley?

Also, did I miss a post about a re-stock on the Walt chambray trousers?

kgmessier

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Mike, I'm loving the fit on my trousers! Here are pics of the moleskins and seersucker (kindly ignore the poor shirt tuck in the first pic):
2010.05.18.jpg
2010.05.15_1.jpg
Any chance you'll be getting in some blue chambray Walts in 33? - Keith

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Originally Posted by kgmessier
Mike, I'm loving the fit on my trousers! Here are pics of the moleskins and seersucker (kindly ignore the poor shirt tuck in the first pic):

Any chance you'll be getting in some blue chambray Walts in 33?

- Keith

Thanks for posting the photos Keith, they look great! I dig those McNairy longwings with the seersucker too. And yes, we're re-stocking the Walt Chambray 33 within the next week. Drop me a PM if you'd like to reserve a pair, I'll be more than happy to hold it for you.

Grabbed one of the indigo chambrays; maybe they'll hold the other one for you Stanley?

Also, did I miss a post about a re-stock on the Walt chambray trousers?

Thank you! And yes, we'll have a full re-stock of Walt's in 30, 32, and 33 - and Rudy's in 30, 32, 33, 34, and 36. I also have the infamous "Indigo Linen" arriving at the same time.

Originally Posted by djh
They need to get uploaded onto the site... can't wait to get a pair myself.

Up in five minutes - sorry about the backlog on these. I promise that they're worth the wait!

Originally Posted by Blog Marley
Since nobody ever got around to posting pics of their shirts here are a few I took a quick pic of today sorry for the ****** quality.

Thanks for posting the photos - those shirts are a perfect fit on you! My god do I love me some exploded check.

Originally Posted by 70gransport
Just received the streaky linen pants today and the fit is supurb. Thanks again Mike!

Thank you as always sir!

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Man, it's a hardcore EP's day here. Given all the interest, I might launch these in their own thread tomorrow, but here's the quick and dirty for tonight. The Rivet Chinos are here, the fit is awesome, and the construction is phenomenal.

We've got stock in both colors across all sizes. Since their arrival on Thursday, we've sold about 30 pairs in the store, and the reception has been great. I've seen these first hand on a range of guys, and they're right on. You guys are going to love the look and feel of these. I'm confident that we nailed the elusive slim-straight chino that's so difficult to find.

Here goes:

EP's Rivet Chino British Khaki: $135

4620329656_322faa6286.jpg

4620329930_1a4f3f7844.jpg

EP's Rivet Chino Navy: $135
4619715293_1b369d2b02.jpg

4620329356_07640a793b.jpg

Oh, and I'm getting pretty punchy, so if you see any misspellings or grammar mistakes in the chino copy, please holler at me.

kgmessier

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Oh, and I'm getting pretty punchy, so if you see any misspellings or grammar mistakes in the chino copy, please holler at me.
Well, since you brought it up...
smile.gif
Last sentence of the UK Pima Cotton Twill paragraph: "[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]We carefully choose this fabric to make the Rivet Chino comfortable, give it has a proper drape, and ensure that it keeps its good looks through repeated wash and wear." Looks like the "has" should go away. Also might want to put a space between the first and second sentences in that same paragraph. - Keith [/FONT]

bakatora

Reaction score

i don't think anyone wants to get hit by your crossfit-fist, mike.
boxing[1].gif

StanleyVanBuren

Thumb Raider
Reaction score

Haha, no I have to cut myself off at some point. I better see fit pics from you though. Looks to be a great shirt.

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Originally Posted by kgmessier
Well, since you brought it up...
smile.gif

Last sentence of the UK Pima Cotton Twill paragraph: "[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]We carefully choose this fabric to make the Rivet Chino comfortable, give it has a proper drape, and ensure that it keeps its good looks through repeated wash and wear."

Looks like the "has" should go away.

Also might want to put a space between the first and second sentences in that same paragraph.

- Keith
[/FONT]

Done and done - thank you!

Originally Posted by bakatora
i don't think anyone wants to get hit by your crossfit-fist, mike.
boxing[1].gif

Hah! I'd love to say that I'm good at crossfit, but that would be an outright lie. I usually end up knocking on death's door after the 1000m run or displaying my shameful lack of flexibility.

sle-z-e

Reaction score
Just bought the khaki chino. pretty pumped. But customs is gonna really test my patience here...

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Staff online

Forum statistics