• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Suitsupply - cheap bespoke

0b5cur1ty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by T4phage
^
you should like their new "handmade" (yes that is how they advertise it) 'jort kelder' suit with (gasp) free braces and (oohhh) extra pockets all for the price of €399

Originally Posted by NOBD
With built-in money belt...

but, but, but... I just ordered 3 more suits from them and they didn't tell me about this! Why didn't they tell me?!

NOBD

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by 0b5cur1ty
Like, wow.

I can't help but wonder what they had in mind with those...

Extra's: bretels + bonuszakjes
Natuurlijk bevat het 925-pak kleermakerswerk
met een knipoog. Niet alleen doet SuitSupply
er op aandrang van Jort Kelder standaard een
paar bretels bij cadeau, ook bevat het jasje
een aantal listige extra zakjes. Handig, voor
wie ongezien z'n bonus wil wegstoppen.

0b5cur1ty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Extra's: bretels + bonuszakjes
Natuurlijk bevat het 925-pak kleermakerswerk
met een knipoog. Niet alleen doet SuitSupply
er op aandrang van Jort Kelder standaard een
paar bretels bij cadeau, ook bevat het jasje
een aantal listige extra zakjes. Handig, voor
wie ongezien z'n bonus wil wegstoppen.

Truly groan-worthy.
smile.gif

NOBD

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Truly groan-worthy.
smile.gif

Hehe. On the other hand: it's full-canvas (as opposed to the rest of their OTR stuff).

0b5cur1ty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hehe. On the other hand: it's full-canvas (as opposed to the rest of their OTR stuff).
Are you interested?

I think I'll stick to MTM.
wink.gif

NOBD

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Are you interested?

I think I'll stick to MTM.
wink.gif

No, not interested.

0b5cur1ty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I like the way the socks match the braces. It's that kind of subtle, refined, detail that really sets Meneer Kelder apart from the crowd.

Marcellus

Reaction score
I think their ad campaign literally suits their image. I may suggest, next time they choose homosexuals, so they can extent their brand image and tap into new markets. Actually, who wants to be seen or identified with an average suit like Suit for Suckers Supply? When I was a pretty woman, I would certainly not touch a guy wearing a SuitSupply suit.........not enough class (and money).

CDFS

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Marcellus
I think their ad campaign literally suits their image. I may suggest, next time they choose homosexuals, so they can extent their brand image and tap into new markets. Actually, who wants to be seen or identified with an average suit like Suit for Suckers Supply? When I was a pretty woman, I would certainly not touch a guy wearing a SuitSupply suit.........not enough class (and money).

When were you a pretty woman and what happened?

pinchi22

Reaction score
I picked up a GBP199 RTW suit there last week.

I´d call it poor man´s Rubinacci. Very Neapolitan style, reasonably good Italian 110´s wool, half-canvassed, double vented, high button stance (but not too high for me). I know some have complained about sleeves being too short, but that is not my case (but I´m only 5´8¨). They got the alterations right in half an hour.

Of course, overall quality doesn´t match my MTM from elsewhere (Zegna), but I´d say it´s good value for money at about 1/3 the price.

Really distracting. Hard to think about the suit when they´ve got a huge poster of a very hot woman downstairs at their Vigo St. shop....

Sanguis Mortuum

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I just ordered a sportcoat from SuitSupply, as they seem to be one of the few online retailers who stock size EU44, though their size guide says its equivalent to US/UK size 35, when it's normally the same as 34, which is a bit strange. Hopefully it will not be too big.

mlongano

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Richard FN
Suits currently start at £399. The choice of around 600 cloths can rise up to £2000.
This is precisely why I purchase fabric and use CMT tailors...What type of cloth are they offering that could be worth a premium of $850.00 per yard? Calculation for those interested: Suit from high end cloth (2,000) less suit from regular cloth (400) equals 1,600 difference, divided by three yards (2 piece SB suit), equals 533 GBP or approximately $850.00 USD per yard. Someone is making a lot of moola on this deal.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads