• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

How to tell when two people in the office are sleeping together?

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by whiteslashasian
I can see this being generally true, but it's news to me that I'm sleeping with my best friend here at work...
plain.gif

See: http://www.styleforum.net/showthread.php?t=180787

whiteslashasian

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by gdl203
See: http://www.styleforum.net/showthread.php?t=180787

Nice
bounce2.gif

I guess I forgot to mention my best friend at work is a female so I deserved that. But seriously, we just have a lot of things in common and get along very well. If we weren't co-workers I would probably date her in a heartbeat (assuming I wasn't already in a relationship).

I have experienced that leaving work related events and happy hours together is a decent indicator; I had a birthday party HH and 2 co-workers left together; I later found out that they had been dating secretly.

JayJay

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Sometimes you can notice the way they look at each other in a very loving sort of way.

ter1413

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by uvmboi13
Listen to my song. It will tell you if they are sleeping togetha.

Stop spamming ur **** video!

teddieriley

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Agnacious
"Confide" in the guy that you slept with the other woman a while ago knowing you had herpes and now you are wondering if you should tell her. Watch hilarity ensue.

laugh.gif
Nice. Go with syphilis instead, then watch 'em sweat. Although that will subject you to looking like a man-whore.

HitMan009

Reaction score
Originally Posted by JayJay
Sometimes you can notice the way they look at each other in a very loving sort of way.
I don't think it's that type of relationship. More along the lines of: she's feeling lonely and saying I need a dick in me, you are a cool guy and not wanting a relationship so let's ****! and him being, my wife is away in a different continent type of thing

acidboy

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
tell your friend you're thinking of asking that girl out

HitMan009

Reaction score
Yeah, she's not bad.... not a hottie but pretty in her own way. Would hit!

kwilkinson

Having a Ball
Reaction score
You have two choices, IMO. Realize it's none of your business and put it out of your mind, or assume that it is your business and have the balls to ask the guy about it to his face.

Dakota rube

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Can't you smell the musky after-sex odor on them?
Should be a dead giveaway.

robbie

Pleading Poverty
Reaction score
Originally Posted by intent
It's none of your business.
Originally Posted by Dakota rube
Can't you smell the musky after-sex odor on them? Should be a dead giveaway.
--
laugh.gif
IME it is the people who shouldn't be friends at all but are It is pretty easy to tell when the person is new to the job, they are all flirty w/ someone take smoke breaks together, hang out, have injokes, right up until they do it... then they sort of stop talking to that person they were obsessed with before the sex the same was true in high school but really who/how a person gets their jollies off is usually none of anyone else's business unless it directly involves them the two parties involved in this potential sex are adults completely capable of understanding the weight of their decision unless, like has been mentioned, this guy who is cheating is married to your sister. then you kick the **** out of him.

binge

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The wife knows.

Really. She does.

philosophe

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Binge is entirely correct.

Now banish the whole subject from your mind unless the wife is your sister.

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by philosophe
Binge is entirely correct.

Now banish the whole subject from your mind unless the wife is yours.

FTFY
patch[1].gif

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 59 39.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 15 10.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 26 17.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 26 17.3%

Forum statistics

Threads