• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brothersport

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by JD_May
If I, by no means a high roller, can impulse-buy something, then it's not that expensive. What I was saying was it was really dumb to use Aldens as the centre of his "you're too poor to buy a pair of these" tirade when pretty much anyone here can own Aldens if they want a pair.

right, even poor poster here agrees with the alden thing.

telemark

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Eason
you, my nobody ******, are... oops! I mean friend, not nobody ******

sorry friend!! English is not my first language so I make some mistakes when talking to friends.

****. Take care! (is correct?)

Well that just bloody settles it right there then. Back to nobody faggotdome I go. Tschüss!

KitAkira

Wait! Wait! I gots an opinion!
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by APK
I like how caring about fitness/general health = meat head. Viewpoints like that are one of the reasons you don't ever see any available motorized carts by the entrances at any Wal-Mart.
You go to Wal-Mart? I had a bunch of replies to stuff said in the past couple of pages but this thread has been shitted on quite thoroughly, Kelvin/NN need to post a fit

nicelynice

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Mellowfellow, I know its redundant to say this, but your fits are always perfect. Keep posting!!
Originally Posted by Exit English
There has only been one new image in the last 4 pages. Whats up with that?
Wasn't gonna post, but here goes Don't really feel comfortable wearing jeans this skinny, ehh (tailored to dior 17.5 cut)
e19swp.jpg
RO J Crew Levis Marsell

APK

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by KitAkira
You go to Wal-Mart?

I had a bunch of replies to stuff said in the past couple of pages but this thread has been shitted on quite thoroughly, Kelvin/NN need to post a fit

Never my first option, but I'm literally a 90 second drive from one, so it's inevitable that I wind up in there for a quick item or two a few times a month.

itsjustadrian

Reaction score
Originally Posted by JD_May
If I, by no means a high roller, can impulse-buy something, then it's not that expensive. What I was saying was it was really dumb to use Aldens as the centre of his "you're too poor to buy a pair of these" tirade when pretty much anyone here can own Aldens if they want a pair.
Truth. I'm a poor college student and I still can afford some Indys. I just cut back spending money on alcohol and eating out so much.

Big Pun

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
DRKSHDW Nudies (brand new and hiked up high, uncomfy as ****) PF Flyers

KitAkira

Wait! Wait! I gots an opinion!
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
No beef but that picture makes you look abnormally small (like <5' small)

tagutcow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by APK
Never my first option, but I'm literally a 90 second drive from one, so it's inevitable that I wind up in there for a quick item or two a few times a month.

If it's a 90 second drive, why don't you just walk there, you fat sedentary ****?

Strombollii

Reaction score
Sorry for the quality: I lost my digital camera the other night. Rainy as **** for the last day of the term.
0517001633.jpg
Polo Don't know the belt Nudie Doc M
0517001634.jpg
(It shames me to admit this, but) American Eagle (seriously, the trench is actually a decent buy) Nudie Doc M

Nouveau Pauvre

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
P1070356.jpg

Off to play a serious poker game for the first time in a while.

tagutcow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^^^^ eeeehhhhhhhh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 61 38.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 29 18.5%

Forum statistics

Threads