• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Post pics of your denim - denim fades and evolution

IIIrd Icon

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by poly800rock
since august, constant wear, probably 6 times a week, ande whalls
******* impossible to fade. but they're getting there. old cone mills denim
no wash yet, just the initial soak
4587750697_46097533cf.jpg

wings and horns black denim, impossible to photograph, 2 washes , 11 months
4588374230_65151d9a21.jpg

epic fadez
looming [as usual
worship.gif
]__ signature "3D combs" nicely wrapped around the back knees, especially on the Whall... & if there's any1 person who can break them in properly, that'd be you [cuz you've been there, done that].

edit: it'd be nice if you could get a chance to post [or Xpost] some fit pix & macros with a short description+measurements & how you sized on them here: [for ez reference access+retrieval]

http://www.styleforum.net/showthread...39#post3150739

tnx
smile.gif

Adubz

Reaction score
Originally Posted by IIIrd Icon
hey, great effort there, Adubz! the fadez won't be apparent until you wash
smile.gif
__ you'd be surprised how much wear you got on them once you do. here's somethin' to keep you motivated: Xpost [forgot whose pair these belong to]
FH1001.jpg

Thanks 3rd. I guess I shouldn't babying them. It's going in for a wash soon. BTW saw your Lone Wolf boots ( or is it?) on another denim thread. NICE! i am seriously tempted but my bank account won't appreciate it much.
Originally Posted by enigma77
Unlucky belt?
Yes sir. Now that I look at the picture have the belt on there (for the picture) seems kinda tacky, but that belt hasn't left those jeans since I got it from Unlucky a couple of weeks ago.

Raoul Duke

Reaction score
Well, I've never really posted my denim on this forum, but I figured I'd give it a go. A lot of you already read superfuture, so these won't be new to you:

SExFH05 - 2 washes, 2 soaks. Worn since June 2009 (Picutres taken in February 2010):

IMG_0035.jpg

IMG_0055.jpg

IMG_0043.jpg

IMG_0047.jpg

IMG_0066.jpg

IMG_0067.jpg

IMG_0069.jpg

IMG_0072.jpg

IMG_0073.jpg

IMG_0078.jpg

Adubz

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Raoul Duke
Well, I've never really posted my denim on this forum, but I figured I'd give it a go. A lot of you already read superfuture, so these won't be new to you:

SExFH05 - 2 washes, 2 soaks. Worn since June 2009 (Picutres taken in February 2010):

IMG_0035.jpg

IMG_0055.jpg

IMG_0043.jpg

IMG_0047.jpg

IMG_0066.jpg

IMG_0067.jpg

IMG_0069.jpg

IMG_0072.jpg

IMG_0073.jpg

IMG_0078.jpg

Badass jeans Raoul, did you hand wash them or did you just throw it in the washer?

Raoul Duke

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Adubz
Badass jeans Raoul, did you hand wash them or did you just throw it in the washer?

Hot Machine Wash + Regular Detergent + Dryer with all my jeans.

Robert

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
I find after a certain point in breaking in my 501 STFs that a hot machine wash and regular dryer cycle actually enhances the contrast of the fades etc. Returns the denim to a nice snug fit, too.

geeti

Reaction score
^ really2 nice contrast. how often do you wear 'em in a week?

Robert

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
About 5 days a week.

Melo

Reaction score
Originally Posted by nicelynice
F310s, sized up one to 31 for relaxed fit

Perfect fit man, you've just convinced me these need to be my next pair.

Cool The Kid

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^^^Is that what you would call 'slubby' denim? Those almost look like dungarees. Interesting stuff

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads