• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Wes Bourne

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by jefferyd
Hopefully these will tide me over until the Brummel comes.....

4607204167_f29911b4cd.jpg

^ Now that's a mirror shine!
worship.gif

youngScholar

Reaction score

Another perfect shine!
teacha.gif

ramuman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Wes Bourne
Moar Grenson! Salisbury in Burnt Pine (suede and calf) and Radley in Cognac, all on the 96 last.
100_3845.jpg

J'adore... beaucoup. And to answer your question in the Vass thread...you can DTO those, but I have something cooking for kolecho's next order
smile.gif

inlove.gif
...and my smart ass contribution...an old pair that aren't as clean as they appear:
4608248252_ca89be1064.jpg

888style

Reaction score
4604883208_00f1586f57_o.jpg

In this case, judging by the photograph, the Adelaide throat 'window' is real and set-in, but the wing-tip is faux, It is not a separate layer laid-over, just a shaped row of punching and stitching within an undivided vamp (forepart).
Inverness has similar trick up it's sleeve....

eg_inverness_888_darkoak.jpg

It's a nice feature as 99.99% of onlookers never notice it. It's one of those hidden gems.

fritzl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
simple and clean. great colour. not fancy about mirror shines, but that's just a personal preference. @wes you're buying shoes like others do with underwear.
laugh.gif
note: have to get me some suede soon.

Groover

Reaction score
These arrived today they're from the new AS Exclusive Range, same as my Cherry pair posted a while back but this time in Chestnut burnished.

1-640.jpg

2-640.jpg

3-640.jpg

4-640.jpg

6-640.jpg

7-640.jpg

8-640.jpg

upnorth

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
What is this exclusive range? Higher end than handgrades?

Wes Bourne

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by ramuman
J'adore... beaucoup.

And to answer your question in the Vass thread...you can DTO those, but I have something cooking for kolecho's next order
smile.gif

Thanks! Might have to let a couple of those Grensons go to fund the Vass though...
decisions.gif

Originally Posted by Groover
These arrived today they're from the new AS Exclusive Range, same as my Cherry pair posted a while back but this time in Chestnut burnished.

1-640.jpg

Another nice one! Really looking forward to AS updating their website with all the new rtw styles. Groover, which last is this made on? I'll have to familiarize myself with their new shapes!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 81 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 83 37.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.4%

Forum statistics

Threads