• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)?

Prada_Ferragamo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Meis

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by enarchay
Should I buy this tie - specifically, to go with a navy blazer, khakis, and this shirt? Why or why not?

Thanks.

there's a reason that tie is buy-it-now for $10....its really fugly

banjabear

Reaction score
^ done. Going to have to live off beans and toast for a while though. Don't get the lovely 20% discount here the UK.

Trapp

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Should i buy some sugarcane okinawa's? Wondering if anyone on this thread wears the 1947 cut and how they like it. Love the slubby denim and the cut seems nice and comfortable for summer. Thinking it might be a nice change from the slimmer jeans in rotation.

snowmanxl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

brad-t

Bae Blade
Reaction score
those number (n)ine jeans ended early for some indiscernible reason, and they only sold for 5200
frown.gif
damnit

enarchay

Reaction score
Should I buy these sunglasses? I really like the look of this model, and I've been wanting to buy these for a while now, but no online stores have them in stock. A local store happens to have them in stock, but they're selling them for $200. That's significantly more pricey than what I would have to pay online, and I'm not sure if I'm going to have to have the lenses replaced later with prescription lenses - it depends on whether or not I can get used to wearing contacts; so that could be a lot of money on polarized lenses just to have them replaced. Thoughts?

toothsomesound

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

nicelynice

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by AndrewRyanWallace
You kopped this did you not? Disappeared from my dreambox sometime between yesterday and this morning.
ffffuuuu.gif

Yeah, bought it, and then read:
Measurements: Width at end: 6.6 Inches
That's literally Dior 17.5cm level tapering, so hoping that measurement is off or it's for the sleeve or something. I need like 7.5 inches on a dress pant to have it not look stupid Damn Yoox and their horrible pics, goofy descriptions, and lack of sizing. At least it's only $6 to try on... cheaper than gas and parking to go downtown to try on a suit, haha

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads