• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

eckblk

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Guidi rev goat for Atelier

DSC_0044_2.jpg

RFX45

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by aeglus
I think as long as you're happy with the looks you don't need to buy $300 jeans or whatever, but don't boot tuck like that
frown.gif

Yeah, I was just trying it out last night. It doesn't look too bad with the semi-boot-tuck though.
v75t0o.jpg

c00kz

Reaction score
Rfx, I don't mind the "tuck" (I like it), but you should tie your laces to some extent when out, I see people who don't and it looks really contrived. Hardly the "Oh, what? These are laces? Uh, just woke up, stomping around brb" look I guess..

Fit pics of the guidis when they arrive? I like the way they bunch around the top of the foot.

eckblk

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by c00kz
Rfx, I don't mind the "tuck" (I like it), but you should tie your laces to some extent when out, I see people who don't and it looks really contrived. Hardly the "Oh, what? These are laces? Uh, just woke up, stomping around brb" look I guess..

Fit pics of the guidis when they arrive? I like the way they bunch around the top of the foot.

I got one for you ( not mine ).

img56735279.jpg

RFX45

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by c00kz

I'll keep that in mind.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
I'm amazed you're satisfied with mediocre pants bro and with so many of them at that. Going to have to have a chat with you over some coffee about this.

eck you are a monster

RFX45

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by jet
I'm amazed you're satisfied with mediocre pants bro and with so many of them at that. Going to have to have a chat with you over some coffee about this.
I'm blinded by the fit, since I rarely find anything that fit as well, especially when it comes to chinos. I'm also afraid to dive deeper into the depths of high-end clothes as I might never return.

Nil

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by RFX45
Yeah, I was just trying it out last night. It doesn't look too bad with the semi-boot-tuck though.
v75t0o.jpg

Not all boots are made to tuck. Ricards being one of them. Way too slim, dressy and short to do such a thing with them.

KitAkira

Wait! Wait! I gots an opinion!
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by RFX45
I'm blinded by the fit, since I rarely find anything that fit as well, especially when it comes to chinos. I'm also afraid to dive deeper into the depths of high-end clothes as I might never return.
Looking at your shoedrobe, you're deep into the waters, may as well just go the extra few yards

aeglus

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
someone wanted fit pics of the st-210s, so here they are (from yesterday):

eao8ec.jpg
rjocol.jpg

I think for most people you'd want to size down one on these instead of getting TTS like I did.

snake

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^ nice fit on those

Damn, everyone's buying drkshdw denim. There must have been a sale..

Nouveau Pauvre

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
eck please save some nice footwear for the rest of the world.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads