• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

This is about to be the bachelor party from hell.

sho'nuff

grrrrrrrr!!
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Davidko19
Come on man, get real. First and only girl friend EVER who is making rules to control him. You dont find that weird?

I feel bad. I can see this guy getting walked over his entire marriage. Before you know it she'll be getting her butch hair cut, sit around popping bon-bons and nagging at him to take out the trash. poor guy.

hehe. ok man i git your point!
facepalm.gif

BDC2823

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Davidko19
Come on man, get real. First and only girl friend EVER who is making rules to control him. You dont find that weird?

I feel bad. I can see this guy getting walked over his entire marriage. Before you know it she'll be getting her butch hair cut, sit around popping bon-bons and nagging at him to take out the trash. poor guy.

Originally Posted by sho'nuff
hehe. ok man i git your point!
facepalm.gif

Will you two stop sword fighting already. I gave the man great advice and you two are going to **** all over that by turning this thread into something other than sex, drugs, and rock n' roll.

BDC2823

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
this is great advice? no

Yes it is.

In the film they have to tell the fiance they are going wine tasting in Napa. In real life scenario, they can tell fiance they are going camping. Book room in Vegas or wherever. Have fun, do stupid ****...win.

why

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Go to a gay bar. Seriously. It's the best thing you can do for your friend. He's a developing bottom. In a few years he'll be spreading 'em for a badgeless, pantsless cop so you might as well open the closet door and let him take a peek.

Dakota rube

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by why
Go to a gay bar. Seriously. It's the best thing you can do for your friend. He's a developing bottom. In a few years he'll be spreading 'em for a badgeless, pantsless cop so you might as well open the closet door and let him take a peek.

crackup[1].gif

Siggy

Reaction score
Your friend needs to man up! Sounds like a *****-whipped twit. Camping might be ok at some point but not for a bachelor party.

BDC2823

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
ok. it's great advice. uh no. it's not.

uuughh i shun people like you. im so glad i never met you

P.S. you're lame and not very fun.
devil.gif

cwh812

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Stazy
Why do strippers need to be an integral part of a bachelor party? I've been to a couple and none of them had strippers.

Strippers make bachelor parties fun. I bet the ones you went to weren't fun.

sho'nuff

grrrrrrrr!!
Reaction score
Originally Posted by cwh812
Strippers make bachelor parties fun. I bet the ones you went to weren't fun.

well, here's the thing. im just going to say from my experience, for example i go to church and know some church friends, and the couple of guys who got married had bachelor parties that didnt involve strippers, alcohol or anything. yeah, i know, it sounds lame to most here on sf, but to be honest , it was a good time. we did a variety of things and yes, you can still have fun .
now the op 's friend may not go to church or anything but still, i can understand if his fiancee doesnt want vegas, strippers, or cigars and if the fiance agrees. it doesnt mean he is a weak ass or he is a boring **** of a life, his life can still be fullfilling and we all have different strokes

HelloIDistance

Reaction score
well, here's the thing. im just going to say from my experience, for example i go to church and know some church friends, and the couple of guys who got married had bachelor parties that didnt involve strippers, alcohol or anything. yeah, i know, it sounds lame to most here on sf, but to be honest , it was a good time. we did a variety of things and yes, you can still have fun .
now the op 's friend may not go to church or anything but still, i can understand if his fiancee doesnt want vegas, strippers, or cigars and if the fiance agrees. it doesnt mean he is a weak ass or he is a boring **** of a life, his life can still be fullfilling and we all have different strokes

He can't have cigars? Come on man...this is pathetic and you know it. Sucks for him. I put the over/under for the marriage at 8 years. I take the under, anyone?

Davidko19

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by HelloIDistance
He can't have cigars? Come on man...this is pathetic and you know it. Sucks for him. I put the over/under for the marriage at 8 years. I take the under, anyone?

Im gonna say over just because he strikes me as a spineless chump who will never leave his wife. She'll cheat on him, up until he puts his kids through college then she'll divorce him and take half of everything.

There was an MTV true life show a long time ago, something like "Im 18 and getting married" or whatever. The guys friends took him out on his alcohol free "Bachelor party"...so lame. I distinctly remember they dressed him up all funny, put on makeup and ran him through a car wash. Woo hoo!!!

JayJay

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Siggy
Your friend needs to man up! Sounds like a *****-whipped twit. Camping might be ok at some point but not for a bachelor party.
+1. Why does she feel the need to set the parameters for the party, and why is he letting her? Where's the trust? To me, it doesn't sound like a good start to a life together.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads