• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ahjota

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by impolyt_one
"Sir... the EG Bedford is sold out at Farinelli's..."
>
>
>
"CONTEXT CASH? WHAT THE **** IS CONTEXT CASH?!?!"

hahahhaha

I just went to watch this again only to find that it had been taken down for copyright violation. Anyone have an alt link orthe video itself? Who made it originally? ctrlaltelite?

shoreman1782

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by tooshay

SNS
Albam
LVC 47
Oliver Spencer x Topman

What's the deal on the shoes? Made in UK? Cost? Oh, and nice fit
smile.gif

tooshay

Reaction score
Originally Posted by shoreman1782
What's the deal on the shoes? Made in UK? Cost? Oh, and nice fit
smile.gif

Thanks!

They're made in Portugal and go for £85. They're "officially" released online and in-store Wednesday, but the internetz said Monday originally, so I still managed to get two pairs despite them not putting them out on display. 200 pairs to go around Topman shops in the UK and US.

aeglus

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by ahjota
hahahhaha

I just went to watch this again only to find that it had been taken down for copyright violation. Anyone have an alt link orthe video itself? Who made it originally? ctrlaltelite?

they all got taken down, even the one where hitler goes nuts about youtube taking down the hitler videos
frown.gif

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
needz moar jungvolk

JD: I am having a hard time with the coat man, perhaps it was never meant to be. Right now it looks like you're the Supreme Court Justice of Transylvanian Metal.
Tuck the shirt in, since you've got trousers and laceups on. Since you've got such a clean outfit on, I'd honestly rather see the shirt (tucked in) and trousers, along with the shoes as-is, with an MA-1 jacket over it, or alternatively, the Yigal bomber. Can't knock the classics man.

sq4you

Mid-level baller
Reaction score
Originally Posted by aeglus
they all got taken down, even the one where hitler goes nuts about youtube taking down the hitler videos
frown.gif

******* nazis

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
alex that is the best comment in weeks. I lol'd.
cheers.gif

Dr Huh?

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Smahatma
or a musical version of Bram Stoker's Dracula to star in

Or working as Frank Costanza's lawyer.

Seinfeld_s6e4.jpg

GraphicNovelty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
+1 vote on the coat, JD though it looks a little too sleek on the bottom which doesn't balance out the top. I'm getting sort of a True Blood vibe (though it's not getting into the realm of costume-y). Slightly chunker, though still sleek boots maybe? Simple Today. Home for a job interview, so dirty mirror iphone pic.
photobs.jpg

Nouveau Pauvre

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
so early Raf Simons it hurts.
Umm I think it's more "Early Raf is so beholden to euro punk/metal that it hurts."
Originally Posted by SuperBobo
Always a Buruzum concept. Re that, who else loves Belus?
lol wut. u liek black metal? Belus is ok, but not nearly as exciting as a classic like Filosofem.
Originally Posted by Rye GB
The coat looks more like a Magicians attire (personal opinion)
Agreed. Man I want that coat.

Superb0bo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Magician
lol wut. u liek black metal? Belus is ok, but not nearly as exciting as a classic like Filosofem.

yep, listened to a lot of BM back in the day, and still often listen to 90s norwegian stuff (satyricon - nemesis divina being a favorite). Filosofem is great, but i think Belus easily is equally good, and we dont have to deal with the "ambient" parts (i.e. teen with casio).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads