• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

StanleyVanBuren

Thumb Raider
Reaction score
Originally Posted by DLester
Stanley, sag the jeans. Your legs look 8 feet long. shirt shoulders are too wide. etc

Yeah. All fair. The low angle of the photo may not be helping any, but I definitely do have long legs.

The shirt shoulders are too wide. Shirt was $15; tailoring was $30. Probably still $45 wasted, I suppose. I've resolved to stop buying **** that doesn't fit just because it's a bargain. I should really just have 4 shirts from Epaulet rather than the 30 or so I do have. Live and learn.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Never seen ns with 501 rise.

*Tee*

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^ You, contrary to StanleyVanBuren, can wear both. I personally would prefer the tucked look with a nicer, less sporty/more suitable pair of shoes, though...

StanleyVanBuren

Thumb Raider
Reaction score
Originally Posted by *Tee*
^ You, contrary to StanleyVanBuren, can wear both. I personally would prefer the tucked look with a nicer, less sporty/more suitable pair of shoes, though...

One question: if the shirt, untucked, comes down below crotch level, is it still better to wear it untucked? Given where my waist is, a shirt needs to be extraordinarily short in order for the tails to not fall below the crotch on me.

spreadcollar

Reaction score
what did they do for $30? i hope the answer is not made one sleeve shorter than the other. only tailor a shirt where at least the shoulders and chest are right, which is not the case here.
Originally Posted by StanleyVanBuren
The shirt shoulders are too wide. Shirt was $15; tailoring was $30.

robbie

Pleading Poverty
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Mr. Moo
this is an AB convo, son. C your way outta here

This is good, but saying 'this is a chip and cheese c convo pal, NACHOS!' would have warranted a +1.

30276_421316565733_576210733_5940848_5833354_n.jpg

- mygood friend took this last weekend in Lincoln
coastwide chambray
wife
cut-off shorts (no vis)
blue chucks (also no vis)

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

ToruOkada

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^both looking super sharp.

asobu - thanks dude. been liking all your recent fits too. looking real relaxed and comfortable.

Alexgurv

Reaction score
mellow im new here and I've just seen two of your pictures and I have to say both have been great IMO. Could you possibly post what brand everything is?

JKISS I like that outfit, could never pull it off myself but looks great on you

aeglus

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by JKISSI
great jacket nicelynice -

been a while since I did a post

Vint. DB Blazer
J.Crew madras shirt
TM Jeans
Dexter loafers
Vint. YSL Briefcase

Overall looks good (not that I have to even say that by now) but I really hate the DB blazer. Button stance feels way too small and overall isn't too appealing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads