• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What are you drinking right now?

Huntsman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Good luck on the Bar, IU and samus!

samus

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Huntsman
Good luck on the Bar, IU and samus!

Thanks! but trying not to think about it
tongue.gif
About two weeks until BarBri starts. just as I was getting comfortable with being done...

Girardian

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Started with St. Bernarudus "Wit," paired with comte, aged farmhouse English cheddar, and adagio, salami (Fra'Mani) and prosciutto, artisinal slab bread and olives.

Now I'm on to Rogue Russian Imperial Stout with a flourless chocolate torte. If you're a stout fan, buy this limited edition release -- it's phenomenal.

Huntsman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Oh, BarBri. I finally gave in.

Back on topic, done for the night, chillin with some Dalwhinnie.

~ H

Girardian

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Oh yes, and earlier tonight I had two cocktails:

- An Aviation (with Broker's and Crème Yvette Violette Liqueur)
- A version of a "kir royale" made with Creme Yvette and 1999 De Meric "Catherine de Medicis" Brut Champagne

*Before you decry making a cocktail with premium elements, note that the Yvette was a very light component of this drink, just enough to take the dry edge away. Elegant.

Aaron01

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Pizza Port Brewing Co. - Old Viscosity Ale

Paired with......wait for it....pizza

Oski

Reaction score
Couple shots of Captain Morgan, fair share of Coronas with a Don Diego smoke..
Life of a college student.

airblaster503

Reaction score
Couple cups of Johnny Walker Black(full cups straght), about 5 Coors Lights . And I drove horme(a half a mile). Gosh my tolerance is getting high, I don't feel to much. On another note though, I hate bourbon, I only drank it because it was free and I needed to it, women(or in this case, *****) ftl.

Huntsman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by airblaster503
Couple cups of Johnny Walker Black(full cups straght), about 5 Coors Lights . And I drove horme(a half a mile). Gosh my tolerance is getting high, I don't feel to much. On another note though, I hate bourbon, I only drank it because it was free and I needed to it, women(or in this case, *****) ftl.
Actually you sound like a moron. Point 1) You are lauding how much you drank (full cups straight) Point 2) You drove home. Though it was only half a mile, that almost makes it worse -- you could have walked that in like 5 minutes. If you get away with a stunt like that, don't parade it. Point 3) Johnny Walker Black is not bourbon; it is Scotch. Point 4) You were either still drunk when you posted this, or you have the grammar and diction of an ill-schooled seven-year old. I vote for the former, in which case your supposed "tolerance" is not getting high, you are just getting used to it.

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Actually you sound like a moron.

Point 1) You are lauding how much you drank (full cups straight)

Point 2) You drove home. Though it was only half a mile, that almost makes it worse -- you could have walked that in like 5 minutes. If you get away with a stunt like that, don't parade it.

Point 3) Johnny Walker Black is not bourbon; it is Scotch.

Point 4) You were either still drunk when you posted this, or you have the grammar and diction of an ill-schooled seven-year old. I vote for the former, in which case your supposed "tolerance" is not getting high, you are just getting used to it.

You missed one, Hunts.

Point 5) Coors Light. Enough said.

airblaster503

Reaction score
Actually you sound like a moron.

Point 1) You are lauding how much you drank (full cups straight)

Point 2) You drove home. Though it was only half a mile, that almost makes it worse -- you could have walked that in like 5 minutes. If you get away with a stunt like that, don't parade it.

Point 3) Johnny Walker Black is not bourbon; it is Scotch.

Point 4) You were either still drunk when you posted this, or you have the grammar and diction of an ill-schooled seven-year old. I vote for the former, in which case your supposed "tolerance" is not getting high, you are just getting used to it.

Well it appears you were right with number 4, I was feeling pretty drunk. Sorry I didn't contribute well enough to this thread for you, but quite frankly I don't give a ****.

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
Well it appears you were right with number 4, I was feeling pretty drunk. Sorry I didn't contribute well enough to this thread for you, but quite frankly I don't give a ****.

Look on the bright side. Improvement of your post quality is almost a sure thing.

Huntsman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It's not the quality of the contribution, and I personally do not care if you are drinking Coors Light -- you're a college student, right? It's a step up from Natty. Besides, JWB is certainly a quality spirit, even in my book, and that you don't like it is neither a knock on you or the spirit. I was annoyed with you for driving drunk. ~ Huntsman

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads