• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What is CC Collection - Corneliani?

PocketCircle

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Is that a different line from the other normal Corneliani and Trend Corneliani lines?

smmea

Reaction score
they go like this

1. Corneliani bespoke
2. corneliani linea sartoria
3.corneliani
4. Corneliani leader
5. corneliani trend
6. corneliani cc collection

never seen a "cc collection" but a cuple of "trend `corneliani" i have differ somehow from the "Coneliani", they are more easy going but they still cornelianis and you dont get confused in the crawd, i bet the same goes for the "cc collection". The "linea sartoria" is really superb. But probably the best suit iv seen and owned, is a "corneliani" model "Evolution" ticket pocked, single vented, a really James Bond thing, unbelivable elegance Im gona show some photos of that thing one day

binge

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
From Corneliani's website:

CC COLLECTION CORNELIANI is dedicated to younger clients, typified by the young man who demands an excellent price/quality ratio and elegance combined with good manufacturing quality.

Attention to details makes garments fresh and never commonplace, with basic workmanship that uses good quality fabrics and a clear stylistic component.​

PocketCircle

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Trend is the slimmer line. Think of RLBL...

I saw this CC Collection only in trousers.

Azure

Reaction score
I own 5 CC suits and I prefer them the the main brand. They are slimer and look better on a 30 guy. I hate trend by the way. I got money to buy main line of course but I prefer CC they seemed to catch my measures far better than any brand.

*Tee*

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Does anybody in here on a "CC Collection" by Corneliani suit and can compare it's quality to Corneliani's higher-end lines ? Are they fully fused or at least half-canvassed and what do they averagely retail for ?

Toorman

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Azure
I own 5 CC suits and I prefer them the the main brand. They are slimer and look better on a 30 guy. I hate trend by the way. I got money to buy main line of course but I prefer CC they seemed to catch my measures far better than any brand.

I own 1 Trend Corneliani for the same reason. It was when the line was first introduced (so it was going back a few years) and I figured instead of buying Mainline and trying to nip it down - just get the suit that fit right off the rack. Plus, with the lower MSRP and 40% off they could be had at very low prices. The suit if half canvassed, has a beautiful fabric and has served me well. The downside - I never purchased a second because I felt the line took a step backwards after the initial introduction. The quality of the fabrics seemed to diminish and the fit and button stance were altered killing it for me.

Trend and CC are sportier diffusion lines. You are trading a little quality (full canvass, quality fabrics) for more modern styling and pricing.

*Tee*

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Azure
They are slimer and look better on a 30 guy.
Although I'm not in my 30's yet, this ( besides the price aspect ) is also one of the reasons for my interest...
Originally Posted by Toorman
Trend and CC are sportier diffusion lines. You are trading a little quality (full canvass, quality fabrics) for more modern styling and pricing.
So... are the "CC Collection" suits half-canvassed or fully fused ? I'm interested in one of their suits which, based on the measurements, seems to be almost perfect for me and, with a bit of luck, maybe won't even need any alterations. Unfortunately, the seller isn't competent enough to do the "pinch test" and tell me if it's canvassed or not...
2ds1oi0.jpg

*Tee*

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^ Thanks. Any idea what they averagely retail for ? I mean... It's hard to say if I'm making a good bargain or not without any clue. The very few "CC Collection" suits I could find were available on Yoox and around $550-$600, what implies that the retail price would amount to about $800 !?

SpallaCamiccia

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by *Tee*
^ Thanks. Any idea what they averagely retail for ? I mean... It's hard to say if I'm making a good bargain or not without any clue. The very few "CC Collection" suits I could find were available on Yoox and around $550-$600, what implies that the retail price would amount to about $800 !?

In Europe I have seen them from 450 to 650 euros depending the fabric.

jrd617

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Just picked one of these up off B&S. They are half-canvassed

Very similar to hickey, except the button stance is lower and the jacket has less shoulder padding. Also, the pants aren't as skinny as hickey pants. I'd rate CC Corneliani above hickey.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 88 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads