• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevk

Reaction score
Delta, very nice LHS's and definitely my ultimate Indy. Can't wait till mine arrive>

rick

Reaction score
Originally Posted by edyleemd
I've got a pair of the JC Cigar Indy's from Leffot en route. I can hardly wait...

i have to say i might be the only one who does not like any of the cordo indy. i think that boot looks best in calf, oh well to each his own.

Dexter_

Reaction score
^ I'd like to have them all. Cordo, calf, suede, tobacco chamois, etc. Something is wrong with me.

rick

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Dexter_
^ I'd like to have them all. Cordo, calf, suede, tobacco chamois, etc. Something is wrong with me.

i am like that with longwings.

gnatty8

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I really wish Leffot would update their blog when a run of their shoes sells out..
ffffuuuu.gif
ffffuuuu.gif
ffffuuuu.gif
ffffuuuu.gif

humeee

Reaction score
Yesterday I received snuff suede chukkas. They're great. Super comfy, etc.

Today I wore them to work/school. I'm a graduate student and I teach classes as part of my fellowship. About 20 minutes into a class I'm teaching (~30 students) I notice three girls in the back whispering and looking at me weird. I just ignore and continue. About 90 seconds later one of them raises their hand and asks: "are you wearing uggs?"

ffffuuuu.gif
ffffuuuu.gif
ffffuuuu.gif
ffffuuuu.gif

Trapp

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
That's actually a really funny story.

Basic

Reaction score
I feel like an addict to this thread. Whenever I am on the site, its the first thing I check.
frown.gif

fritzl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by humeee

Today I wore them to work/school. I'm a graduate student and I teach classes as part of my fellowship. About 20 minutes into a class I'm teaching (~30 students) I notice three girls in the back whispering and looking at me weird. I just ignore and continue. About 90 seconds later one of them raises their hand and asks: "are you wearing uggs?"

ffffuuuu.gif
ffffuuuu.gif
ffffuuuu.gif
ffffuuuu.gif

clever girls

fritzl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by jet
ssync those boots are great the welt goes well with the overall shape/last

+1

Roguls

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

ffffuuuu.gif
ffffuuuu.gif
ffffuuuu.gif
ffffuuuu.gif

Fail them.

I would.

Unless they are attractive.

Then maybe not.

deltashell

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Kevk
Delta, very nice LHS's and definitely my ultimate Indy. Can't wait till mine arrive>
Thanks, that's how I've always felt when I saw pics of any cigar shell indy boots. For me, the ultimate indy. I hope they never make ravello indy boots.

Biggie_Robs

Reaction score

ffffuuuu.gif
ffffuuuu.gif
ffffuuuu.gif
ffffuuuu.gif

Graduate school is the best, man. Stay in it for as long as you can.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 88 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads