• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Random fashion thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Razele

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by dibadiba
it's definitely your skincare stuff. I used a benzoyl peroxide cream a lot in highschool and ruined tons of clothes. it's water soluble, so if you sweat, say goodbye to the colour on your collars. people touch their face way more often than they think, then touch their arms, chest, back, etc. I messed up a couple shirts before I figured out what caused it
laugh.gif

My sister uses that garbage that does nothing and annihilates all clothing

sq4you

Mid-level baller
Reaction score
Originally Posted by avery
maybe this isn't the best place for this but...

i recently got these margiela hi tops and just wanted to get opinions on whether they look alright here. i've never really done a shoe/boot tuck before.

IMG00250-20100506-1137-1.jpg

thoughts?

buy some white jeans instead like my margielas (see waywt)

only posted cuz its page 1000

scott.m

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I met the most beautiful SA today, holy **** I'm still feeling the butterflies.

Nil

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by kelvinsense
Anyone watch "A Single Man" yet?

Yeah. A little too gay softcore cologne ad for me.

Earnest Hemingway

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Jokerman
Took a shower with my raw Dior's on....

this what I'm going to do for the 2nd wash of my NS

naaaaate

Reaction score
Originally Posted by oneeightyseven
MC is ******* weird.
some of them creep me out really bad, especially the dudes who have quotes about themselves from other people in their signatures. like some guy named, i dunno, Ulysses"Carey"Grant_Cigar_Watch_Fan will have something like this this in his sig:
Originally Posted by ElSartorioIlBoobLoverRepublicano
The beauty of the Ulysses"Carey"Grant_Cigar_Watch_Fan collection is not so much in the new and daring purchases but in the classic mixes of textures and the emphasis on elegance, always visible on the soft unstructured crotch of his napoli coast suit pants
and then 10 other quotes saying the same thing, all reeking of the kind of desperation where you know they dream of finding a magic orb that summons a portal into a land where the men in apparel arts pictures roam the earth, gentlemanning everything they see

driveslowk

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by naaaaate
It creeps me out really bad, especially the dudes who have quotes about themselves from other people in their signatures.

hahahahahahahaahha

Razele

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
lolll

Naate you have been burning it lately

Lynx_the_one

Reaction score
1000 pages jeez.

Also, KMW's even the MIC pair I got are way nicer then the Gap Selvedge. Not even close.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads