• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blog Marley

Reaction score
Should I expect any stretching in the waist area with the chinos? I finally got around to trying on the two pairs I ordered and everything fits perfectly except the waist is a little tight and it takes a little time to button and get them on.

tonio028

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Blog Marley
Should I expect any stretching in the waist area with the chinos? I finally got around to trying on the two pairs I ordered and everything fits perfectly except the waist is a little tight and it takes a little time to button and get them on.

Eh not much per Mauro and I wouldn't count on it. Did you size up one form your normal waist size? I have no struggle buttoning/zipping mine at all yet they fit great in the top block.

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I don't think it will stretch much in the waist. SOme of course. I am losing a lot of weight so mine are getting big but still fit great.
Give them a wear for 2 twos straight. I think you will be happy.

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
cutting starts monday!!! finally , only 3 weeks late!

shootspeed

Reaction score
is there a new date for the WvG solid color shirts? curious as it's around mid April now.

Jay-D

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
We are proud to introduce a new label to Blue Owl, Wolf vs. Goat. Our first shipment included a nice chino! For those in the Seattle area who would like to see them in person, they are in stock now! The fabric is soft like butter and the overdye created a beautiful vintage finish mixed with the refreshing colors.
m1.jpg

m2.jpg

We just posted on our blogsite yesterday and show a few more details that some may not have noticed. Take a look: http://blueowlworkshop.blogspot.com/...n-overdye.html

WvG 8oz Ringspun Overdye Cotton Twill Slim Chino in Beige
m3.JPG

http://www.blueowl.us/scripts/psp/VB...il&SKU=7999951

WvG 8oz Ringspun Overdye Cotton Twill Slim Chino in Espresso
m4.JPG

http://www.blueowl.us/scripts/psp/VB...il&SKU=7999952

WvG 8oz Ringspun Overdye Cotton Twill Slim Chino in Red
m7.JPG

http://www.blueowl.us/scripts/psp/VB...il&SKU=7999953

WvG 8oz Ringspun Overdye Cotton Twill Slim Chino in Navy
m5.JPG

http://www.blueowl.us/scripts/psp/VB...il&SKU=7999954

WvG 8oz Ringspun Overdye Cotton Twill Slim Chino in Olive
m6.JPG

http://www.blueowl.us/scripts/psp/VB...il&SKU=7999955

justtemple

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Mauro
I am going to post pics in a week or two with 2 or 3 more different styles of pant

The original low rise chino and a new higher rise which is only an inch but a little fuller in the high hip. The details are completley different and finally a knicker!

I will try to post colors for people to choose from.

Updates amico mio?

CharlieAngel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
OO.. I love those in Olive. Why do you have to release this stuff right when I'm trying to move?

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
sorry and the shirts are at the dye house!

socialdtk

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Mauro
sorry and the shirts are at the dye house!

ETA on the shirts? Would be useful infomation for financial planning purposes.

Thanks

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
end of next week. Gingham's will be ready friday for sure. The fabric is wonderful.

I have denim swatches coming in as well. I am making a new jean called the " REDEMPTION JEAN"
It will crush you will love it and you will bow to me as I take over the fashion world. One leg kick at a time!

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I am going to start a new thread for it and cause all kind of "hoopla". These things will be the bees knees.

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Before and After dinner shirts in Navy and Black gingham are now in!!!

I have purple and green hand dyed sun faded and treated oxfords in a sick shade of green and purple in the Before dinner short as well.

We are taking pics today!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads