• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cacatfish

Reaction score
Originally Posted by sq4you

thanks everyone. im surprised such a simple (kind of boring in my honest opinion) fit gets so much praise.

Just stating the obvious here, but that black outfit works for you a lot better also because of your complexion and hair color (moreso because of the facial hair).
Those pale grays and beiges really seem to wash you out.

dfagdfsh

Professional Style Farmer
Reaction score
hickey button down
j crew shorts
seavees
sombrero
tequila

Razele

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just to add to the symphony Sq that is a great fit, loving that over your usual game.

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
i like how you quote every positive comment. were you not breast fed? yhe fit was fine but you look like every guy on the L train. sf needs to get out more.
Originally Posted by sq4you
thanks. i think that lanvin stuff is my favorite stuff sitting in my closet at the moment.
lol8[1].gif
at the burrito bit. thanks everyone. im surprised such a simple (kind of boring in my honest opinion) fit gets so much praise. bb1: hahah. i still think my face shirt trumps all other tshirts i own
smile.gif
naaaaate: tshirts are definitely comfortable but i prefer a thom browne oxford for "regular use" actually when i was getting dressed this morning and looked at myself i thought: i look like a mix of fuuma (blazer and t) and nicelynice (all black). the pose was semi inspired by ARWs karate kick photo from a long time ago. i just bought these jeans on saturday in ny and they are stiff as hell so i can't do any flying kick action shots atm. ill look for some white shoes at home. i dont own any from that list fuuma suggested though. you were right about these shoes. almost everyone at work commented on them and even this woman who rarely says anything said she saw them when i walked in and thought they looked really cool.

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
thread needz moar justin

sq4you

Mid-level baller
Reaction score
^ yeah cuz ignoring people who actually bother to write something nice is the cool thing to do right?

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
just a bit much to re quote every positive comment. wouldn't simply thanks suffice?

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
it was genitally related to it. And no it isn't kid.

Originally Posted by Uncontrol
it's less irritating than quoting sqfyou's entire post to make a comment only tangentially related to it

KitAkira

Wait! Wait! I gots an opinion!
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by impolyt_one
Thanks. Just fapped to myself too. N. Hoolywood doesn't get tons of love on the internetz because mainly, it's a tad harder to buy than other stuff and if outside of Japan, it gets pricey. It's cool stuff though, and that SS09 Amish quilt collection was when it started getting really cohesive and cool conceptually. All of their stuff is nice clothing but dude hits really hard now and the clothes are interesting as ****. That ss shirt is half nylon, half cotton, with the pieced back detail, I have a tee with a similar cut-sewn Amish quilt on the front, and an oversized raglan crewneck sweat in monotone with the Amish quit cut-sew detail on the front and back. It's cool as hell.
I like the suits Blackbird just got in, the labeled buttons are a bit over the top but pretty cool I guess (same with the boxes the shirts come in). Too bad they won't ever drop to prices competitive with RLBL/BBBF on deep sale so I probably won't have one in my closet any time soon

Asch

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Cacatfish
Just stating the obvious here, but that black outfit works for you a lot better also because of your complexion and hair color (moreso because of the facial hair). Those pale grays and beiges really seem to wash you out.
I agree with this, as well as the part about t-shirts looking better on sq4 -- somehow they make his body look more proportionate.

Nil

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Teger
hickey button down
j crew shorts
seavees
sombrero
tequila

You, sir, are no kitonbrioni. Get out of here with that list bullshit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads