• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Post pics of your denim - denim fades and evolution

Bona Drag

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by cbusguy
not the best pictures--

who cares, best kmws ive ever seen

sunlight pics would be cool

sayocean

Reaction score
My imperial dukes size 28 worn for about 8.5 months? Had to wash these back in January because an asshat thought itd be funny to spray me with a fire extinguisher. Ridiculous crotch rip recently.

4581656669_19940b3f13.jpg

4581656699_edfc3e1c7f_o.jpg

4582286648_639fc39998_o.jpg

4582286700_84d7f7ed18_o.jpg

4581656737_5b3c704ea8_o.jpg

bob_gnarly

Reaction score
^ good looking dukes! Hope mine look that good. Is that 8.5 months of wear actual wear?

sayocean

Reaction score
thanks! Yep I started wearing these at the end of August (start of Fall semester) and have been wearing them fairly constantly until a few weeks ago when the crotch rip happened. I snuck in a few wears of my diors and slim jims from time to time but these have seen everything a college boy can see in almost two semesters!

Bona Drag

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^^
HELLA nice

imo imperial is some of the most underrated denim on the internets (i think their wack pocket designs have something to do with that) - they just always turn out amazing

always wondered where they source their fabric

Cool The Kid

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

sle-z-e

Reaction score
that fly is pullin a little much for my taste... what are you wearin?

heyheyhey

Reaction score
Those the CvsF's Connor? I'd love to see some detail shots.

connor

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
yeah just a ****** cell phone pic of my cvsf's. the crotch doesnt pull, these arent that tight, that diagonal line on the fly is a big crease that takes up the fabric and makes it look like its pulling

ill be taking some soon. im not gonna wash these til the end of the contest i dont think

cbusguy

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Cool The Kid
Give us the details man. How long did you wear em, how often did you wear em, how many soaks + washes?????

they are kmw 1950s-- 29x34
i got them in july 09 and wore them about 5 days a week
maybe 3 washes-- not sure, but they need another one

bows1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by connor
yeah just a ****** cell phone pic of my cvsf's. the crotch doesnt pull, these arent that tight, that diagonal line on the fly is a big crease that takes up the fabric and makes it look like its pulling

ill be taking some soon. im not gonna wash these til the end of the contest i dont think

I have the exact same diagonal crease on mine

sle-z-e

Reaction score
Originally Posted by connor

hmmm. Never seen that before. Solid lookin pair though

Bullitt

Reaction score
They look great! I will start to break in my KMW Rockers in the next couple of days.
Originally Posted by cbusguy
they are kmw 1950s-- 29x34 i got them in july 09 and wore them about 5 days a week maybe 3 washes-- not sure, but they need another one

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads