• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

BB1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Lad Musician / Joy Division

2310831_76.jpg

Lad Musician / Fender

2110801_01.jpg

impolyt_one

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
iPad setup for gilt'ing is amazing.

Prada_Ferragamo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by lmaozedong
prada, ferragamo, superga and....... RICK OWENZ~~~???!!!

brand synergies!

When I joined this forum, I had a lot of prada (clothes and shoes) and ferragamo (shoes). I have changed my clothing choices since then.

lmaozedong

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Prada_Ferragamo
When I joined this forum, I had a lot of prada (clothes and shoes) and ferragamo (shoes). I have changed my clothing choices since then.

ahaha i kind of assumed that dude since you're looking to buy rick. but it just seemed really funny coming from a guy with the username prada_ferragamo

Prada_Ferragamo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by lmaozedong
ahaha i kind of assumed that dude since you're looking to buy rick. but it just seemed really funny coming from a guy with the username prada_ferragamo

Hahaha. I just never change my username and stuck with it. I actually have alot of older prada and ferragamo pieces. Honestly the older stuff are actually quite good quality wise.

Nouveau Pauvre

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
fender tee is whack. looks too much like something from the target vintage tee section.

if you wanna rep an amp brand get a sunn o))) concert tee.

BB1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Magician
fender tee is whack. looks too much like something from the target vintage tee section.

if you wanna rep an amp brand get a sunn o))) concert tee.

Except the concert tee will most likely employ ****** fabric and fit relative to the Lad one. The fit and feel of Lad size 44 tees are the best I've tried and I wanted another white Lad tee for summer.

I hear what you're saying about the familiar graphic, but honestly I believe you'd say the same thing about anything containing a Fender logo since it's so readily recognized by everyone. Certainly the ones sold at a Target or wherever look worse, and I honestly cannot ever recall seeing another person around town wearing one.

Friends who are not into fashion told me they actually like the Fender logo. So I guess it has an ok rep with the plebeians. But if you can provide me with better amp brand t-shirt options, I'd be interested.

DLester

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
<<< love Fender logo tee . . .
Originally Posted by BB1
Friends who are not into fashion told me they actually like the Fender logo.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
love mcintosh

BB1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
DBSS "pony hair" trainers. The wife told me I have to kop since I keep looking at them!

Initially I was unsure about the design, but they far look better than anything else when paired with the longer length DBSS shorts (or cropped pants) that I already own. So I'm pretty sure I can pull them off with at least a few of my outfits.

dbss_sneakers1.jpg

dbss_sneakers2.jpg

A Fellow Linguist

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by BB1
DBSS "pony hair" trainers. The wife told me I have to kop since I keep looking at them!

These things are nuts.

Just kopped: Jil f/w08 turtleneck and cutout shoes

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads