• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

APK

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by aeglus
Wayfarers always looked a little off on me, but these match me pretty well. Only thing I'm not a fan of is the two gold stars on the side. Supposed to be rainy/cloudy all week
frown.gif

otmd7d.jpg

25psi9u.jpg

2eobpj6.jpg

The gold decals have always put me off most wayfarers. I found an acceptable pair sans decals at UO last summer for $10. Felt cheap, but looked good and got more compliments than anything else I owned at the time.

As with most of my sunglasses, they met their untimely demise after getting wedge between a car seat and a descending ass. I haven't found a similar pair since.

scott.m

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by lmaozedong
isnt drycleaning bad for your clothes?

if it is then i'm one lucky dude as all my clothes are still in great shape, though i won't go into exact details, but they don't get drycleaned every few days, thats for damn sure.

asobu

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I have no good bag for everyday use in a good size so I just borrow my girl's marimekko animal print tote. She claims it's a very womanly bag for some reason, I don't worry about it too much. It's very practical and since I don't have to buy a new bag I can just spend more money on yohji. <3

brad-t

Bae Blade
Reaction score
Originally Posted by asobu
I have no good bag for everyday use in a good size so I just borrow my girl's marimekko animal print tote. She claims it's a very womanly bag for some reason, I don't worry about it too much. It's very practical and since I don't have to buy a new bag I can just spend more money on yohji. <3

baller

the shah

OG Yamamoto
Reaction score
bunch of things

snake

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Aw, didn't grab the cow hide ones? These look nice too.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
nice shorts

Copped faliero silk/cash/linen stole thanks ghulkhan I owe you bro.

HRoi

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
^that's a beauty. what is it?

BB1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by snake
Aw, didn't grab the cow hide ones? These look nice too.

While I felt drawn to the cow hide shorts more than any other piece in DBSS's current collection, the questionable concept of leather shorts combined with the $1000+ price scared me away. $350 shorts that look similar is more reasonable.

BB1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by dulow
photoyhw.jpg

photo2ul.jpg

You planning to do GILT kops from that setup? Considering how some many items sell out in just a few minutes, a portable setup like that is nearly required.

dulow

Reaction score
Yea the gilt app is amazing it will send a notification telling me when sales start.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 36.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 59 38.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 26 17.1%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 26 17.1%

Forum statistics

Threads