• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

tagutcow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Uncontrol
if i was trying to be a stealth homosexual, leopard print and makeup would probably not be the most convincing disguise

Either that, or LabelKing's homosexualist taxonomy needs a new category: The homosexualist who hides in plain sight.

After all, the biker in the Village People only officially outed himself a few years ago.

Bring The Noise

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Adam24
^^ Yep, those are the one. Really nice jeans with a fantastic cut. But from my experience, you should size-up if you've got bigger hips as they're really slim in the seat/thighs/hips.

nice, if anyone has a 31 for sale...pm me...or if you kno where i can pick these up

Aaron01

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Uncontrol
26226_347254417885_500232885_3680212_3621429_n.jpg

yeah this is all a big scam into fooling styleforum i'm straight

if i was trying to be a stealth homosexual, leopard print and makeup would probably not be the most convincing disguise

What shade of lipstick are you wearing?

DLester

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
lol that is clearly uncontrol's gf. this place has the worst gaydar.

hendrix

Thor Smash
Supporting Member
Reaction score
...it's not actually that hard to get a girlfriend.

and she's decently hot, but not come-on-first-site hot.

so i don't know why people have a hard time believing she's his gf.

asobu

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
oZSpXhCQp.jpg
Xwrtfbyyi.jpg

ZZQgAufUR.jpg

YYPH ss06 baseball linen/cotton jacket
Muji cotton t
YYPH ss08 "ronin" suspender linen pants
Y's leather sneaks

****** mirror pics as usual. Maybe should've worn a different undershirt/longer t-shirt to balance out proportions, and maybe the pants call for different footwear but whatevs, just having some fun with this ****.

lmaozedong

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
dope ass sneaker. as you said, i think the undershirt throws the proportions off though its hard to gauge your fit at all from the pics

dls6128

Reaction score
I honestly just don't get it. At least with gothninjas or full-out workwear dudes I understand the theme and can appreciate the execution, but this is everything I don't understand about fashion. Suspender sweatpants + baller sneakers + sleeveless Japanese Americana fetish pinstripe baseball blazer = ???

dibadiba

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
I think the sleeves are part of the blazer/jacket. still a little much...if the sleeves matched I'd like more

reprehensible

Reaction score
I got new glasses and finally got a haircut. Hooray! I expect no love for the hair, but I like it. Looks a little different than the picture most of the time (less stiff-looking in front).

CRW_2180-1.jpg

H&M/Skull 5010/Red Wing GT

robbie

Pleading Poverty
Reaction score
Originally Posted by bluemagic
Robbie, I'm sorry but that's really the first fit of yours I don't like at all. You know I've been a fan of yours for years. I think I've finally found my limit for anti-style, and camo shorts, a trucker hat, and a track jacket are it.

It was what I was wearing today.

but its nice to know that despite posting far shittier fits, this is the first one you decided to call by its right name.

-rF

also, i don't think you've posted a fit in atleast 3 months.

Biscotti

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Robbie, it seems since you've come back from your hiatus that you are bitter; maybe I'm wrong, but it sure seems that way the tone you're writing in.

-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads