• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Floyd Money Mayweather vs Sugar Shane Mosley

ninetofivereject

Reaction score
Originally Posted by LawrenceMD
just update and add new posts to the original "official boxing thread".

this reminds me of roy jones jr.... looked unbeatable and ducked some bigger fights.. then lost to tarver by KO.

i have a feeling this could happen to PBF too. plus just one loss instantly downgrades his "greatness".

sugar shane usually raises/lowers his level to the opponent. so in superfights he does great. but less than stellar opponents he stoops to their level and ends up scrambling to catch up.

apples and oranges roy jones was a VERY VERY GOOD athlete who happened to box,fast with great reflexes but his boxing skills were limited (no defence always held his hands low) once his reflexes went he couldnt rely on his average skills and it showed.
PBF is a VERY VERY GOOD ATHELETE & BOXER big difference

TyCooN

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Screenshot2010-03-24at20414PM.png

TyCooN

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.
so ***** made, make up your mind already
eh.gif

TyCooN

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

CBRYDR

Reaction score
How many say PBF retires if he loses? I think Shane is going to exploit his power and expose Floyd on Saturday. If Floyd is Floyd, he'll know better than turn this into a brawl, cause Shane ahs the upper hand. From a boxing perspective, Floyd wins on points...

daft

Reaction score
Although it will be interesting seeing how Floyd responds to someone of Mosleys caliber, can't see PBF losing. Will be a boring UD.

fairholme_wannabe

Reaction score
Originally Posted by TyCooN
Floyd weighed in at 146 and Shane 147

Do you know what time the Floyd-Mosely fight (not undercards) is roughly scheduled to start?

TyCooN

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by fairholme_wannabe
Do you know what time the Floyd-Mosely fight (not undercards) is roughly scheduled to start?
They're televising 3 under cards total lasting 10 rounds each. Their bullshitting around time can make the times vary, but most importantly you don't know if any of those guys fighting first will get knocked out or not. Good luck with your decision.

I'm going to watch this in theaters with imax.

TyC

Joe E Taleo

Reaction score
Excited about the fight. About to head out to a bar that's showing the fight- I hope it's not a slap-boxing no-damage night, though Floyd does that better than anyone.

suited

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Well my friend's brother decided not to get the fight last minute. Has anyone found this fight online?

edit, just found it.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads