• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Recent Sartorialist Looks

XenoX101

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I quite liked these two
42110sonmrkurino6618web.jpg
42110sontie6641web.jpg

TRINI

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by pocketsquareguy
can't say I'm a fan of mixing wrinkled with ironed - mixed metaphors

What about "lady in the street and a freak in the bed"?

Looch

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Cary Grant
Wow. How was your time in the slammer? Looking to head back soon?

It was alright. The food was a lot better than I was expecting, but the the jumpsuits were cut a little boxy for my liking.

ZON_JR

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by lasbar
Yes..Due to constant earthquake ,they have developed low ceiling housing especially designed fto cater for the very young prepubescent couples.

ffffuuuu.gif

ZON_JR

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by lasbar
Just ignore my posts...Are you related to Foo or a personal crusade?

It's your seemingly endless supply of inane posts. But you're right, you belong up there in the Pantheon with Cruiser, UprCrust and Holdfast and your name and likeness shall there be enshrined.

Kentishman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by ZON_JR
...Holdfast...

What's he ever done? He always seems to be the perfect gentleman on this forum, from what I've seen?

maomao1980

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by razl
Said by someone who knows little to nothing about photography. Sure, most SLRs have a point-and-shoot mode, but the purpose of an SLR vs. a specialized point-and-shoot is that they give you much more manual control of the picture taking. It's those manual skills, not the photoshop'ing, that separates the men from the boys in the photog world.

/off soap-box

Was my post about the difference between SLRs and other cameras? Is it lonely in the soap-box?

GuidoWongolini

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
thetruthisoutthere.jpg

Ward

Reaction score
Can't believe I finally clicked on this thread. I liked this blog about 3-4 years ago. Now I follow it purely out of routine.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who notices that critical comments are often overlooked and rarely posted after his review, which I think does his entire blog a serious injustice. Also, he only shoots over the top bullsh*t now. Above and beyond all late offenses, he keeps shooting the same tired ass people he is buddies with. Particularly a couple haggard old looking chicks who never smile or wear anything even remotely interesting. WTF. There are way cooler looking people out there. Especially with all the places he goes, this is what he comes up with? Yvan Rodic's blog kills sartorialist now.

Kentishman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by legorogel
besides the shoes, the right one aint bad !
Hmm, something about the eyebrows says 'man'. And what's with all the bruises?

Althis

Supporting Member
Reaction score
one on the right looks like Leonardo DiCaprio a bit

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Staff online

Forum statistics