• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

enigma77

Reaction score
Oh my god what an amazing photo

Originally Posted by Epaulet
Everything about this photo is awesome!

3229f27894cfed76a9586f32da3619ab.gif

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Originally Posted by muffinman
Mike, I just received my package. Absolutely love everything. Really impressed with the service. Everyone should support Epaulet!

Thanks - really glad that you like everything!

Originally Posted by Doctor
I just did. With my whole bank account. Ooops.

Thank you sir - we'll get that shipped out for you pronto.

Originally Posted by MortyGras
You guys need to make more aloha flower shirts. I missed out on the small you had : /

Oh we will. You can expect a seriously dope and old-school Aloha delivery in June.

Originally Posted by givemefive
wait, so you're already sold out of the size 32 tropical wools? ugh

Yes, I'm really sorry about that. Our online trouser orders went bananas today after the NY Times Critical Shopper Review went live. We bought a ton of pants, but we're sold through on a few sizes. I'm putting in a reorder on Friday for delivery in about 3 weeks, so please PM me if we're out of your size and you'd like to reserve a pair of the new delivery.

ahjota

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Originally Posted by ahjota
Funny how this article showed up the same day as an article on "Why Does This Pair of Pants Costs $550?".

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/04/29/fa...ml?ref=fashion

Wow, that's over the top. If I ever made a $550 pant you can bet your ass that it wouldn't be a chino. Nor would it be made by Martin Greenfield. Can't knock that guy's hustle though.

ahjota

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^^ Man, if you made $550 pants, I expect they'd be worth it.

Hoping my order comes in any day now.
smile.gif

Perfectcircles

Reaction score
Can't believe the critical buyer thought the double faced shirts were over ambitious.

Just ordered rudy french blue poplin trousers. Excited!

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Originally Posted by thenanyu
Chromexcel Pants. Done.

Holy ****, that's the dream! Straight up Horween Lorenzo Lamas style!

Originally Posted by .Impulsv
When can we expect an update on the denim?

Tomorrow. Everything's here, just working on getting the items online. The new denim really kicks ass, and the new Hoyt fit came out great.

Originally Posted by Perfectcircles
Can't believe the critical buyer thought the double faced shirts were over ambitious.

Just ordered rudy french blue poplin trousers. Excited!

Thanks! And yeah, I was surprised to see that. The double-faced shirts are some of the best, and best-selling, pieces that we've ever done. But it wouldn't be the Critical Shopper without some criticism.

dougie

Reaction score
Congrats on the Times writeup. I laughed at the points against, though (the relatively small cut of the shirts and the double-faced shirting). Critical Shopper, styleforum. styleforum, Critical Shopper.

StanleyVanBuren

Thumb Raider
Reaction score
Originally Posted by dougie
Congrats on the Times writeup. I laughed at the points against, though (the relatively small cut of the shirts and the double-faced shirting). Critical Shopper, styleforum. styleforum, Critical Shopper.

No kidding. The small fit may be a fair critique -- while it's a huge selling point to some of us, it isn't incorrect to say the shirts have a trim fit.

But assuming the double-faced shirts are a possible misfire when they've been apparently flying off the shelves (and off the internets) is itself a misfire.

enigma77

Reaction score
Whatever, he just didn't like the shirts. I gotta say, I love Epaulet's stuff, but I didn't buy one because I wasn't wild about the plaids. It's OK -- I put the money toward a multi-colored gingham. That shirt is awesome...

Meis

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by dougie

+1 on the Congrats

haha yeah I laughed at the "Epaulet's shirts are cut incredibly small" part. They're slim but they aren't tiny... unless you're comparing them to kohl's or some ****.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads