• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Drinkwaters: Affiliate thread

bassmanpatsfan18

Reaction score
Wow, those shirts look great. I love the horn buttons. Chambray's not my thing, but I'd love a heavy oxford if/when you do indeed make those. I might have to stop by and check the shirts out in person when I'm back home in Boston next weekend.

Drinkwaters

OG
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
I have to say, that shirt looks really good and thanks for the kind words. We are very pleased with the way they came out. The Oxfords (Blue and White) should be here this week.
We still have a good inventory on all the Chambrays, so what are you waiting for?

Drinkwaters

OG
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Just bumping this post up because I don't want you to miss out on the best shirt your money can buy.
Seriously, the Henderson shirt fits well, feels great and looks terrific. Again, Japanese Chambray in Red, Blue and Grey. Blue and White Cambridge Oxford cloth arriving any day now. Thanks!

Gary

timpoblete

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The grey chambray compared to a standard white shirt:

a127219e.jpg

Drinkwaters

OG
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
I'm hoping soon. I was at the factory on Friday and the fabric was cut. I also found some other interesting end bolt fabrics which I think I will make some limited runs, maybe 6>8 of a pattern.
Also visited a sweater mill next door and we will be making some very interesting knitwear.

Originally Posted by uppstaplar
Hi Gary, any word on when the oxfords might come in?

timpoblete

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Ordered the grey Henderson shirt and took some pics. The hand of the material is great, the horn buttons are a nice touch. The fit can be seen below. I'm 5'9", 38" chest (and could stand to lose a couple pounds). The color is most like what can be seen in the fit pics.

Here's pics:

Horn buttons
2cc93997.jpg

Bar tacked bottom of side seam
82bfa2ba.jpg

68cfdb5f.jpg

30c267b2.jpg

f409a220.jpg

5ed821fd.jpg

Gauntlet
4cb11979.jpg

9d1a7449.jpg

2e9459e7.jpg

8a8c5810.jpg

e9ee4fdd.jpg

c12f3c28.jpg

Drinkwaters

OG
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
We will commence our Summer Sale on July 24th > August 14th. 30% > 50% off, all sales final and shipping not included. I will try to get to an inventory of our Engineered Garment selections but Ian is gone for the summer and I'm all alone. Best you call 617-547-2067 or I'll try to answer as many inquiries as possible. I should have time on Monday to post an inventory. Thanks!

Gary

mpcec

Reaction score
Gary did you buy any WWM this fall?

Drinkwaters

OG
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
We did not by WWM. Our new collections this season are Oliver Spencer, Universal Works, Naked and Famous, Speiwak, Rider Boot, Grown and Sewn. We are returning to Post O'Alls and of course Engineered Garments. Our Henderson shirt will be a much larger offering this season with some beautiful fabrics to be offered. Stay tuned!

Originally Posted by mpcec
Gary did you buy any WWM this fall?

robin

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
^ Naked and Famous is a surprising pick. Do you know what models you will be carrying from Rider Boot yet?

Drinkwaters

OG
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
I've had my eye on them for awhile. We choose Slim Guy / Natural Indigo Selvedge to start. It's a good opening price point of $140.00 with an instock position.
We will be carrying a Chocolate Brown Suede Beef Roll Penny Moc w/ Crepe Sole. Hand Sewn in Maine. $345.00

Originally Posted by robin
^ Naked and Famous is a surprising pick. Do you know what models you will be carrying from Rider Boot yet?

telemark

Reaction score
Did you get the Oliver Spencer Travel Jacket with red felt under collar?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads