• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

StanleyVanBuren

Thumb Raider
Reaction score
Red Club Collar Oxford arrived! It's late and there was very limited light but here are some shots I managed to grab with what I had. I'll have some better daylight shots soon.

For reference, I am 5'10" and 125lbs. The shirt is size XS and straight outta the box. The fit is damn near perfect.

IMG_3956.jpg

IMG_3963.jpg

IMG_3966.jpg

and finally, with flash:
IMG_3959.jpg

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
^Thanks so much for the photos - the shirt's perfect on you!

Seriously, I'm thrilled with how good both of these collab shirts came out. We sold both of them left and right in the store over this weekend, and they're easily some of the best-looking pieces that I've seen our customers wear. We're definitely going to do another run of Club Collars for delivery in about 6-8 weeks. And we'll have a freaking ton of new double-faced cloths for early Fall.

Thanks for all the great feedback guys. We're shipping like hell here, so you'll hopefully get all of your pants and shirts with a quickness. I'm in our shop listening to an alternating mix of Sick of it All and Steely Dan (believe me, it works together) and shooting all of the new stock so that we can have everything live on Wednesday morning. Thank god for coffee.

Perfectcircles

Reaction score
Received my first epaulet shirt this weekend (small red/navy tartan). Fitted very nicely and the workmanship is detailed and impressive. So, went online to order the creme double faced shirt.
plain.gif
Not even on the website (should pay more attention to this forum). Never mind, I like it in black too.
censored.gif
No small available! Next time, I will have to pull the trigger faster. Waiting for the next batch of double faced. In the meantime, let's see what else I can get my hands on. By the way, thanks Mike for the wonderful shirts, even those I can't pull off.

samsterdam

Reaction score
Originally Posted by HelloIDistance
Received my double faced shirt in cream today...unreal. Easily my new favorite shirt. Quality, fit and construction are awesome.

Got mine last night, too. My only regret is that I didn't get the black as well.
smile.gif

StanleyVanBuren

Thumb Raider
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Epaulet
^Thanks so much for the photos - the shirt's perfect on you!
No, thank you; the shirt is simply fantastic and the handwritten note was a nice touch as well. Here are a couple more shots of me wearing the red club collar oxford and shamelessly posing with my Fiat. I know this is obnoxious as hell, yet I'm pretty certain this is how this shirt is meant to be worn. (click to enlarge) Epaulet Red Club Collar Oxford Vintage Wembley tie J. Crew Navy Cords Vintage Stetson longwings 1976 Fiat 124 Spider

laughter95

Reaction score
goddammit. i just dropped 130 on the last xs cream plaid ... might do again w/the red shirt...

nm.. xs sold out. ****.

Supadoo

Reaction score
I bought the black double face in the shop on sunday (which is awesome). Then my flight home got cancelled so I was forced to spend a night in JFK, in addition to being a great shirt, it also serves well as a makeshift blanket. Keep up the great work!

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Thanks again for all the great feedback - I'm thrilled that you guys like the Double-Faced shirts so much!

Creme is totally sold out. Here's our current inventory on Black. If we've got your size and you're thinking about it, then I'd pick it up soon, these moved really fast.

XS: 1
Large: 4
XL: 2

Thanks!

*Tee*

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I hate being tempted to order stuff from the US I, on the one hand, don't necessarily need, but, on the other hand, just can resist. Especially the red button-down shirt and some of the "Walt" trousers
make me feel very weak right now...

Thanks, Epaulet ! ;-(

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads