• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

ManofKent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Phat Guido
- nice play with colour & texture
Cheers.

gazman70k

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
H8te Crew says: Amateurish replication is the highest form of insult!

To add to the laundry list of comments:

Did you wash your knit tie, cause it has shrunk. Try not to spin dry next time, junior.

Buttoning is way too tight, unless you are holding your breath.

A tip for your next jacket. Honestly, its original - try a mini patch ticket pocket to go with your patch pockets.

What's with the whacky crumpling all over the place? Must be the fabric.

Lastly, love the bunk bed. Bespoke?

H8te Crew out

Originally Posted by DTO
P1270332.jpg

P1270343.jpg

LFK in Nagasaki? Resturant...
P1250309.jpg

--
devil.gif
DTO

MBreinin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Well, I could not get a decent shot today. Sorry about the crappy pics.

Vintage Polo Suit
Brooks Brothers Tie
Calvin Klein shirt
Polo Belt
Imperial Gunboats on the feets.

Have a nice Tuesday. This is probably the last cool-ish weather we are going to have for a while.

April27-4.jpg

April27-3.jpg

April27-2.jpg

April27-1.jpg

Slewfoot

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
PG - I think I have that same pocket square. Paul Smith? Nice look all around, as usual.

PandArts

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by UpperWestie
Good to see you finally got rid of all that sh!t off the floor

PS is a wonderful thing ain't she? LOL

Originally Posted by harry2quinn

Very nice as always. Surely the weather can't still be overcoat-worthy?! Call me crazy, but since I moved from Chicago to California last year, I've missed the seasons.

Upper 40's yesterday morning and this morning with highs only in the mid-50s. It's still April so anything can happen...weather-wise
plain.gif

DTO

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Phat Guido
- nice play with colour & texture - sleeve heads are different - distance from hem to bottom button & top of pocket is actually sized for some one with a smaller frame - pull your ******* hand out of the deliberate sprez, looks very forced - especially in a bed room - what was the point of an out of focus 2nd pic? You are using a EP2 which is auto-focus? - clean your dorm room up
not my dorm, visiting a friend and it is his camera and his skill talk to him about the room not me why people are so arrogant to assume that all things are copies of theirs, stop being an ass copied two jackets as first project(as mentioned), later are all original sashimi, uni rice and sake + santory whiskey explained the swelled body that night jackets straight from delivery and what the fuk are you refering maomao.. Oh and the belt is inspired by Tom Ford the 2009-2010 summer series not yours, did I decrease your Internet vanity since I own the same item Gaz no the beds are not bespoke, since I lived in a Hotel in Nagasaki not the dorm and no, I never washed the knit before. Complains about shrinkage please directs to United Arrows hate to explain this **** everytime -
devil.gif
DTO

Kappelan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by ManofKent
The tie, sweater and shirt work okay together. I do have a problem with the jacket and jeans. The formality of a tie always jars with the casualness of jeans - I'd swap the jeans for chinos or similar or lose the tie. The clash between the formal and informal is exaggerated by the jacket - it looks like half a suit rather than a sports coat.
ManofKent thanks for comment. I will work on that. But with jeans it's ok for me also.

Dylanda

Reaction score
Originally Posted by ManofKent
Thanks & thanks

Cheers.

Whilst I'd never claim Loake 1880's use the very finest leather, I find that with a little extra conditioning, and a combination of plenty of shoe cream and polish they respond pretty well.

We demand to know more. Patch pockets again? Colour? I'm guessing un-patterned?

Welcome. Try hosting your photos on umageshack or photobucket and inserting larger pics with img tags.

Cheers.

+1 - missed this somehow.

My slleves frequently misbehave
smile.gif

Thanks

I like the size of the boutonierre.

Thanks - I think the photo shows them off better than I've managed before.

Good look with the internship.

Cheers.

Good choice of PS with the tie.

The tie, sweater and shirt work okay together. I do have a problem with the jacket and jeans. The formality of a tie always jars with the casualness of jeans - I'd swap the jeans for chinos or similar or lose the tie. The clash between the formal and informal is exaggerated by the jacket - it looks like half a suit rather than a sports coat.

I love that cardigan.

Welcome.

Host your photos with imageshack or photobucket or similar, and then insert a link using img tags. There's a tutorial on the general sub-forum.

I like the colour and pattern combining

Another try

P1000944-1.jpg

It works
Thanks

Kentishman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by DTO
not my dorm, visiting a friend and it is his camera and his skill
talk to him about the room not me

Did you have the top or bottom bunk?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads