• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fuuma

Franchouillard Modasse
Reaction score
Originally Posted by shahanshah
what jeans ? y'a une couche cireuse la dessu ?
btw did you get pm ?

Dior homme luster cirÃ
00a9.png
es. answered PM.

Mr. Moo

Boxercise Toughguy
Reaction score
Yes I am 27. I work in a professional office but don't have to wear suits most of the time. Not sure how I'm wasting my youth by being successful...

AR_Six

"Sookie!"
Reaction score
It would be pretty marsupialed if people were saying that having an office job in your 20s meant wasting your youth. I assume they meant sartorially, you have plenty of time outside of work to wear something besides what you'll be wearing when you're 50.

constant struggle

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by JD_May
It would be pretty marsupialed if people were saying that having an office job in your 20s meant wasting your youth. I assume they meant sartorially, you have plenty of time outside of work to wear something besides what you'll be wearing when you're 50.

I think he has tried
The sock pocketsquare
the shorts?
those ugly band aid shoes?

Mr. Moo

Boxercise Toughguy
Reaction score
I wear SW&D fits at least 5 days a week...

snake

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
By the way he dressed, I thought moo was 35+, certainly not in his 20's. Nothing wrong with what he wears, it's just not what I expect from someone his age.

impolyt_one

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Some of you guys have a warped definition of SW+D... and when I say you guys, I mean Mr. Moo. You may wear it on the street and it may include denim, or it may go into this subforum, but it ain't SW+D...

Mr. Moo

Boxercise Toughguy
Reaction score
I'm more conservative than you JD. You just bought a wild marble Jil blazer. Too much fashion for me. Different strokes.
Never seen you in anything that didn't look like something you'd be wearing in 20 years. I mean I don't much care, do what you want. That's just what I took the "wasted youth" comment to mean.

garmis

Reaction score
DSC03029.JPG
Having trouble fitting these B.D. Baggies shorts into my wardrobe. I never imagined a black t-shirt working, but maybe it does?

Mr. Moo

Boxercise Toughguy
Reaction score
So that means 70% of the guys posting here aren't SW&D...
Originally Posted by impolyt_one
Some of you guys have a warped definition of SW+D... and when I say you guys, I mean Mr. Moo. You may wear it on the street and it may include denim, or it may go into this subforum, but it ain't SW+D...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads