• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Threadbearer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by ManofKent
Jeans: Levi 501
Levi 501?! Who has time for all those buttons? You are most assuredly a gentleman of leisure, MoK. We Americans prefer to zip in and out of our jeans with great speed. Levi 505's better suit our rapacious capitalistic lifestyle.

elgreco

Reaction score
Originally Posted by whnay.
p1000274p.jpg

This outfit could likely have covered a semester's worth of tuition for me. Still love the fit of everything though.

Korki Bucheck

Reaction score
Originally Posted by ErnestoG.
thanks. i bought the suit in spain, maybe they have a better selection here. Once i get back to the states I will have a tailor shorten the sleeves. How much does that cost?

The Spanish Zara stuff is so much better than the stuff they send over to us in the States.

The whole thing looks good. Just need to get the sleeves taken up a bit. I'd say around $15-20. Also, "[c]ock your hat -- angles are attitudes." So said Sinatra:

f_sinatra_lg.jpg

Neofinitia

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thanks gents for the kind commentary. It is much appreciated. TeddieRiley, you look great. Dig the choice for black shoes with navy suit. Whnay, classically spot on perfect. Very nice. Nii, I like it. Gold looks good on us. You trimming down, dawg. MoK, can you wear that PS on our next meetup so I can pilfer it? Dinted, welcome back! Red looks awesome on you. Ich Dien, distinguishingly idyllic Barims, post up! PG, dig the jacket. HF, dig this jacket more. NYR, cheers! Gregaz, sweet ensemble/shots/kid
laugh.gif
IST66, quite youthful -- and it suits you very nicely. Obs, is that BLUE? Vox, congrats on 20K and needless to say, you look great (as always). Geesh, some guys have all ...

OffTheRack

Reaction score
Friday's Ensemble:
SF%20Full%20Length.jpg

Up close:
DSCN1780.JPG

Pants are navy AND have a pin stripe--a bit wild and perhaps frowned upon here, what with an odd jacket, or ever I suppose. But I thought it worked.
DSCN1764.JPG

Master-Classter

Distinguished Member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by teddieriley
At a wedding (not mine).
WOW, now that's what I'm talking about! Can I ask the maker? (PM if you prefer)
Originally Posted by OffTheRack
Friday's Ensemble
little long on the sportscoat, no?
Nice color combo up top

Neofinitia

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by gravenimages
Recently our own Binge allowed me to capture a few of his looks.
4544537507_875337051b.jpg
4544536693_a04b59f1aa.jpg
For those interested there's a couple more shots here. Thanks to him for letting me follow about with a camera and share the results.

Awesome shots, worth the requote. You should revisit these in Nippon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads