• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

2010 NFL Draft

Tokyo Slim

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
seahawks.jpg

ArteEtLabore14

Reaction score
Rams have drafted rather poorly so far, in my opinion. They've played it too safe, and not addressed enough needs. Only pick I like so far is Jerome Murphy, the CB out of USF. We desperately need a receiver so I'm unsure why this hasn't been addressed yet. Not sure how I feel about what's left in that area, I was hoping to snag Golden Tate. Oh well, tomorrow's another day.

Tokyo Slim

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by ArteEtLabore14
I was hoping to snag Golden Tate.

Well at least you'll get to watch him twice a year.

dcg

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Am furious with the Eagles draft. Too furious to even put into words right now how furious I am.

facepalm.gif
facepalm.gif
facepalm.gif
facepalm.gif

kakemono

Reaction score
My vote goes to Eric Berry being the stud from this draft in 10 years.

Tokyo Slim

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
I love the Walter Thurmond pick... not so sure about LenDale White. Know nearly nothing about Kevin Vickerson who also came over in the LenDale trade. Looks like he was a practice squad player/NFL Europe guy.

JoyDiffusion

Reaction score
Originally Posted by dcg
Am furious with the Eagles draft. Too furious to even put into words right now how furious I am.
facepalm.gif
facepalm.gif
facepalm.gif
facepalm.gif

...They've got an awful lot of picks coming up to turn things around at least. I'm not too thrilled with my Browns' so far. I like Haden, and I love the patience on Colt McCoy, he was a good value at 85 overall. But I thought they reached a bit on Ward (S) and Hardesty (RB), and both have injury histories to boot. Also, I wanted Bruce Campbell at OT.

ArteEtLabore14

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Tokyo Slim
Well at least you'll get to watch him twice a year.

The funny thing was, I was following the draft on my computer and I said to myself, "If Golden Tate gets past the Eagles and Seahawks near the end of the 2nd, he'll still be available at the beginning of the 3rd." And lo and behold the Seahawks drafted him. Now I hope he's a huge bust.

Originally Posted by JoyDiffusion
...They've got an awful lot of picks coming up to turn things around at least.

I'm not too thrilled with my Browns' so far. I like Haden, and I love the patience on Colt McCoy, he was a good value at 85 overall. But I thought they reached a bit on Ward (S) and Hardesty (RB), and both have injury histories to boot. Also, I wanted Bruce Campbell at OT.

Colt McCoy was a great pick, I would have actually liked to see the Rams trade down and taken him instead of Bradford, and fill out other areas of the team. Think you're going to be very disappointed with Haden, though.

kwiteaboy

Reaction score
The Seahawks are blowing me away with the quality of their drafting. If we can just get TE Dickerson...

Tokyo Slim

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by kwiteaboy
The Seahawks are blowing me away with the quality of their drafting. If we can just get TE Dickerson...

Sure looks great on paper, doesn't it?
I'm tentatively optimistic about LenDale. I think Julius Jones is about to become available.

I'm already thinking about next year and kind of hoping the Seahawks can position themselves for the Jake Locker sweepstakes, but I don't want them to suck too bad either. I'm kind of torn.

cheessus

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
skins draft can be boiled down to one word....
ffffuuuu.gif

ffffuuuu.gif
ffffuuuu.gif
ffffuuuu.gif
ffffuuuu.gif

ArteEtLabore14

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Tokyo Slim
Sure looks great on paper, doesn't it?
I'm tentatively optimistic about LenDale. I think Julius Jones is about to become available.

I'm already thinking about next year and kind of hoping the Seahawks can position themselves for the Jake Locker sweepstakes, but I don't want them to suck too bad either. I'm kind of torn.

I don't know if you watch the Pac-10 at all, but I'm an Oregon State fan so I've seen Locker play once a year for the past 3 (I think) years, and he's been excellent. I believe he has the capability of being a great QB at the NFL level, but imo he would do best brought along slowly.

countdemoney

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by ArteEtLabore14
I don't know if you watch the Pac-10 at all, but I'm an Oregon State fan so I've seen Locker play once a year for the past 3 (I think) years, and he's been excellent. I believe he has the capability of being a great QB at the NFL level, but imo he would do best brought along slowly.

Several GM's have said Locker would probably have been the #1 pick had he come out this year.

Hard2Fit

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Bay area teams did well.
Still can't believe my 'skins passed on the Terps' Campbell in the 4th.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads