• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

dibadiba

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
aeglus, I like almost every fit you post, but you have a slightly punchable face. smile more!!
1.gif

cez

Reaction score
Originally Posted by indesertum
i think somebody mentioned that theyre carpe diems

Pretty sure those are Sandro boots made by NDC.

Stazy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by jet
I would leave my carpe laces undone only if I was slipping out of an exquisite female's apartment in the early am before she woke up.

That is to say, they're always tied.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
You're right, I always end up staying for breakfast then I cut after another session.

PS. my stazy tee is up for sale now

DLester

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^ thought there was a bag fo sale, did I misunderstand that . . .

Stazy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by jet
You're right, I always end up staying for breakfast then I cut after another session.

PS. my stazy tee is up for sale now

Well played.
laugh.gif

Domenic

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Found this forum a while ago, and just remembered it today since the attached outfit was disparaged by a few people when I asked them. They weren't able to give anything helpful terribly helpful as feedback, besides that they didn't like it, but it was a consensus. So, I'm turning to you all for some more useful feedback.

So, what is it that makes this outfit not work? Colors? Any particular item of clothing sucky? I dunno, I'm pretty new at this "not dressing in oversized t-shirts and shorts" thing.

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
14uerg6.jpg
hemmed, I think better. bad lighting...

Brothersport

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Eason
Wear a light colored button-up for a day, then turn the collar flat and examine it. You should see some discoloration around the collar crease.

14uerg6.jpg

PROFIT!

winterhomme

Reaction score
Originally Posted by hendrix
Bro, you're doing it wrong. Need to pull up pants further. Trust me, it'll make ********* look bigger.

Damn nice fit. I'm not really a bomber type of guy but that thing makes me seriously tempted.

Anyway, TOJ came yesterday. Goddamn these shirts are nice. Will post review later.

DSC00714.jpg

TOJ
Unlucky belt
KMW
Clarks DBs

im pretty sure i saw you today infront of the gym @ uni then inside ic3 lol

hendrix

Thor Smash
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by winterhomme
im pretty sure i saw you today infront of the gym @ uni then inside ic3 lol

how long ago? like a couple of hours? i went into pick up the mrs a little while ago. Changed to my other TOJ shirt, and other KMWs!

i felt a little awkward wearing the shirt to uni. Not sure if i can pull it off just around uni. probably better for weekends.

JaPo

Reaction score
TOJ Unlucky belt KMW Clarks DBs
Damn bro sort your down syndrome hair out. You're not oriental get that **** buzzed. Shirt could really work, but tucked in like that it looks more like Tim Allen from Home Improvement than what you want to look like.
hemmed, I think better. bad lighting...
The design of your shirt is questionable to say the least. Sure, the fit's fine, but you could really benefit from a button-down collar. Sleeves look a little off on your custom efforts, too. Your trousers and face, on the other hand, are fairly aesthetically pleasing.

winterhomme

Reaction score
how long ago? like a couple of hours? i went into pick up the mrs a little while ago. Changed to my other TOJ shirt, and other KMWs!

i felt a little awkward wearing the shirt to uni. Not sure if i can pull it off just around uni. probably better for weekends.

lol yea like at 9-10pm? i was outside smoking black blazer pants hat lol
and i talked 2 u on tme? crate jeans (wonkaa btw)

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
Originally Posted by JaPo
Damn bro sort your down syndrome hair out. You're not oriental get that **** buzzed. Shirt could really work, but tucked in like that it looks more like Tim Allen from Home Improvement than what you want to look like. The design of your shirt is questionable to say the least. Sure, the fit's fine, but you could really benefit from a button-down collar. Sleeves look a little off on your custom efforts, too. Your trousers and face, on the other hand, are fairly aesthetically pleasing.
Sleeves on that white one are a little long, what don't you like? Just think it should be a BD? The button placket gives it a neater style and the collar/cuff contrast lets them last longer. I should also say that this is an "end of day" picture and not a beginning one, everything looked neater in the morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads