• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

***Finally an Official Baller sneaker thread ($300 minimum)***

RFX45

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Listi
RFX got any D&G sneaks because at the moment it looks like you've got as many abominations as you do epic sneaks

edit: I'm not against "status" items... It's okay to pay for a name. But when you are rocking 10 ugly status items at the same time, you're being a tool. I am not even someone who hates rap ps just think these dudes are an embarrassment to themselves.

It's all good, I just buy what I like and these happens to be it. Some hate it, I like it and in the end thats what matters. I mean I won't just buy anything just because it has a Gucci or LV logo in it, it just so happens that the ones I have are the ones I like.

It won't be easy defending myself against shoes that has a monogram but I really do like it and not just for status (not really sure if you're talking about me there, which is all good to me).

uvmboi13

Reaction score
RFX45, those Guccis are amazing!

Listi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by RFX45
It's all good, I just buy what I like and these happens to be it. Some hate it, I like it and in the end thats what matters. I mean I won't just buy anything just because it has a Gucci or LV logo in it, it just so happens that the ones I have are the ones I like.

It won't be easy defending myself against shoes that has a monogram but I really do like it and not just for status (not really sure if you're talking about me there, which is all good to me).

Not talking about you. You like shoes because you like shoes, it's very evident!
laugh.gif

edit: Also, I remember seeing someone with a gucci monogram backpack which was pretty awesome. He was wearing CP on his feet though. I'm not really against monograms, it just feels like a cop out when your "design" is just monogramming Vans.

JohnGalt

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Trust me, you're not the only one. As much as people hate them though, I still love them. Quality on this are great, probably because it is one of the older models, it's been through everything and still looks new. These days though, it only gets worn in the rain but it still holds up well.
I have a similar (very old ) pair - they're indestructible. I wear them when I walk the dog.

RFX45

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Listi
Not talking about you. You LOVE shoes because you LOVE shoes, it's very evident!
laugh.gif

FTFY
laugh.gif

I'm still in search of these though, I might have to go the Dior route though since i don't think they make this MMM anymore.
b.jpg

Originally Posted by JohnGalt
I have a similar (very old ) pair - they're indestructible. I wear them when I walk the dog.

I bought mine on 2006 and people still think it's new when I wear them.

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
what a fat ************* he is

To be fair, rappers have been like that even before Kanye showed up in the scene.

TI used to wear plenty of ACups, I like the shoes personally but a lot of people here hate them, so isn't it at least an upgrade to see them wear MMM, Rafs, RO, etc...?

I mean HOV has already worn RO several times (although it doesn't look as good on him like on others)....
Jay-z-Rick-owens.jpg
Jay-z-Rick-owens2.jpg

... it's only a matter of time before he starts wearing Julius too.
lol8[1].gif

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
tacky win!

Originally Posted by snowmanxl
These are my baller sneakers...i agree with rfx about the pradas in rain...i wore my black ones thru winter once and they just needed to have the salt cleaned n they're good to go...the white hi tops are my space boots lol. good for raw jeans since its patent leather. just bought the margielas in mint and im on the hunt for the white hi top, i can only find the mid at colette. anyone selling??

DSC01514.jpg

snake

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
... it's only a matter of time before he starts wearing Julius too.
lol8[1].gif

don't ever joke about that
plain.gif
laugh.gif

Wu Dynasty

Reaction score
Originally Posted by snake
don't ever joke about that
plain.gif
laugh.gif

I wouldn't even be surprised; Hova's been seen wearing Samurai and Warehouse jeans. His stylist probably surfs Sufu or some ****.

snake

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Wu Dynasty
I wouldn't even be surprised; Hova's been seen wearing Samurai and Warehouse jeans. His stylist probably surfs Sufu or some ****.

He probably can't even fit into a sz 4 lol not worried.

KitAkira

Wait! Wait! I gots an opinion!
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
You mean the person he pays to dress him does....

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Dude wears a 54-56 in margiela he'd need at least a 6 in julius.

So glad he's rockin RO that means others will follow.

avery

Reaction score

pics?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads