• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

aerether

Reaction score
Hey Mike,

I sent you a question about trouser fit/sizing... did you get it?

tonio028

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^^

Originally Posted by Epaulet
Hey guys,

Playing massive catch-up here, we're drowning in new shirts and trousers. We'll get 'em up ASAP!

Mike - Welcome back! When you resurface from drowning and have a sec, maybe you can help with some sizing advice or have some first hand experience with the Baron Wells brand at the following thread?: http://www.styleforum.net/showthread.php?t=177077

Crane's

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Epaulet
Hey Karl!

Yes, we sure do. We'll do a light blue gingham linen shirt with a buttondown collar and pocket. Should be here in about 4 weeks.

Good deal Mike. Will the size run be comparable to the woodblock shirt?

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Originally Posted by aerether
Hey Mike,

I sent you a question about trouser fit/sizing... did you get it?

Yup, hit you back - thanks!

Originally Posted by tonio028
Mike - Welcome back! When you resurface from drowning and have a sec, maybe you can help with some sizing advice or have some first hand experience with the Baron Wells brand at the following thread?: http://www.styleforum.net/showthread.php?t=177077

Hmm, the only Baron Wells that we carry are our accessories. But the designers are really nice guys, and definitely know their stuff. I would expect that their line is good - but I haven't seen it in person. I'll PM you my sales contact's name, he should be able to answer your questions.

Originally Posted by Crane's
Good deal Mike. Will the size run be comparable to the woodblock shirt?

It will be a bit looser, but not a lot. I think that you can roll with the same size that you got in the Woodblock. The fabric is awesome!

HelloIDistance

Reaction score
Patiently waiting for those double faced shirts to go up
wink.gif

harryc

Reaction score
Came home late from work and found a nice sized priority box waiting for me. It was the cream double faced shirt.

I went with a small and the fit is great. Slim sleeves and body. It's got that high collar that gives it a very nice roll. The fabric is oh so soft. I love my blue gingham seersucker shirt from Epaulet but I think I've got a new favorite.

Thanks for taking time out to write a nice note too. Love it!

I'll try and snap some pictures as soon as I can.

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Just put the finishing touches on the Collab shirt online items. They'll go up at 10AM today (4/22). We've got good stock in every color and size, so there should be plenty to go around. Hope that you guys like how they came out!

Oh, and all Double-Faced preorders have shipped. Club Collar Preorders will ship out tomorrow evening and Friday morning. Thanks again!

Originally Posted by harryc
Came home late from work and found a nice sized priority box waiting for me. It was the cream double faced shirt.

I went with a small and the fit is great. Slim sleeves and body. It's got that high collar that gives it a very nice roll. The fabric is oh so soft. I love my blue gingham seersucker shirt from Epaulet but I think I've got a new favorite.

Thanks for taking time out to write a nice note too. Love it!

I'll try and snap some pictures as soon as I can.

Thanks Harry, really glad that you dig the shirt! The Cream color is killer.

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hey guys,

After long last, the Epaulet & SF Collab shirts are live! Both of these are some of the nicest models that we've ever done.

The Club Collar Oxford has a perfect beefy weight - comparable to a Gitman oxford. We put collar stays behind the points to keep the club collar nice and straight. Be sure to look at the close up images of the oxford cloth - the texture on these is fantastic.

Oxford%20Red%20lo.jpg

Epaulet & Styleforum Club Collar Oxford Red: $130

Oxford%20Blue%20lo.jpg

Epaulet & Styleforum Club Collar Oxford Blue: $130

whiteoxford.jpg

Epaulet & Styleforum Club Collar Oxford White: $130

The Double-Faced Shirts came out great as well. This is hands-down the nicest double-faced cotton that I've ever come across. It feels fantastic. And good call on the flap pocket y'all. Be sure to check the fabric detail shot on this too.

Cream.jpg

Epaulet & Styleforum Double-Faced Cream: $130

Black%20Double.jpg

Epaulet & Styleforum Double-Faced Black: $130

Blog Marley

Reaction score
not surte if you saw this on the last page or not but thought i'd ask again. Were you planning on doing the red oxford with button down collars in addition to the club collar ones?

Doctor

Reaction score
Stike me dead, that black double faced is some hot fiya.

PolePosition

Reaction score
Love the new double face shirts. Turned out much better than I initially imagined (the pics have sold me, whereas I wasn't originally interested during the poll)...which of the 2 shirts would look better on tan skin?

thenanyu

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Blog Marley
not surte if you saw this on the last page or not but thought i'd ask again. Were you planning on doing the red oxford with button down collars in addition to the club collar ones?

Mike has the same red oxford in button-down. I tried it on in the store the other day.

APK

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
The trousers, man, the trousers! Where are they?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads