• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

N.D.C. Made By Hand

thats.mana

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by thats.mana
Thinking about applying some snoseal to darken'em.

hwmwjl.jpg

4-20-10017.jpg

4-20-10023.jpg

4-20-10024.jpg

4-20-10025.jpg

They came out a really dirty grey, might be some brown in there somewhere. I'll add another coat tomorrow.

thats.mana

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys, the lighter version was nice but the darker color goes better with the existing wardrobe.

Rolfi

Reaction score
damn those came out looking really good. how did you manage to get such a smooth coating of snoseal on? i applied a coating to my roughout boots (not ndc) and in some places i couldn't manage to get that regular coating.

KitAkira

Wait! Wait! I gots an opinion!
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Looks good, but they need new laces

SpallaCamiccia

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by cez
^

I like that pair A LOT. I tried to cop a pair when Yoox had their last sale.

Thanks, Spalla. The Belsize (dual eyelets) are by far my favorite pair. The black/Nero one were the first pair I purchased. They are very comfy and can be worn casually or formally. The constuction is amazing as is the leather and overall fit of the shoe. These pretty much sold me on the brand. I picked up a pair of bnwt Rico's off ebay for cheap shortly after and the rest was history.

Last year I liked a Dior similar two eyelet one , the construction was not as good as on the NDC´s that I have seen, that Dior was priced 500 euros so I didn´t buy it.

I got in the last season a similar as yours but toe cap from Ben Sherman for 69 euros , plastic sole, but I needed some for rainy days . Ben is doing very nice models , not on that league but recommended. If not I would buy yours from Yooxin black.
inlove.gif

Regards.

Jr Mouse

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Thanks guys, the lighter version was nice but the darker color goes better with the existing wardrobe.

Wow you did a GREAT job. I would be scared to do that to my boots.
smile.gif

thats.mana

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Rölfi
damn those came out looking really good. how did you manage to get such a smooth coating of snoseal on? i applied a coating to my roughout boots (not ndc) and in some places i couldn't manage to get that regular coating.

1. Apply
2. Hair dryer
3. Repeat 1&2

Originally Posted by KitAkira
Looks good, but they need new laces

What would you rec?

Originally Posted by JMRouse
Wow you did a GREAT job. I would be scared to do that to my boots.
smile.gif

The label said no suede but warning signs are for the literate.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Someone give these a good one, never worn without socks size 42.5 fits 10.5 or narrow 11. Nicely patina'd, can be brushed to look newer of course.

dsc0107y.jpg

Please pardon me for the shameless promotion.

phoenixrecon

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i should be getting mine from yoox today
biggrin.gif

ill post pics

Rolfi

Reaction score
1. Apply
2. Hair dryer
3. Repeat 1&2

i did the same basically, what i was wondering about was whether you used some kind of brush or tool apart from your fingers to massage the sno-seal in.

thats.mana

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^^Brawny napkins or whatever it is I have at home.

KitAkira

Wait! Wait! I gots an opinion!
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
What would you rec?
Round laces look 100x better on just about any non-sneaker shoe/boot. I like PS laces but you can probably get random generic ones for cheap

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads