• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Canadian C**ksuckers Attempt to OutBall Me Using My Own CreditCard

sq4you

Mid-level baller
Reaction score
The following is the narration of a sequence of events that occurred on April 19th in the late hours of the night. I am telling the events as they occurred in chronological order; however, I discovered most of the information in a different order. At the stroke of midnight transitioning from April 18th to April 19th, I went online to ssense.com to check out if some Maison Martin Margiela pants I wanted were still available. I had been eyeing the pants for several months and almost flipped a **** when I saw them on sale. As many of you may know, ssense.com is located in Montreal. I had ordered several things from them before including my awesome winter Moncler jacket that everyone on this forum knows and secretly loves. I had never had any problems with ssense....until now.
pic1.png
I placed the item in my shopping cart and went to checkout. Upon entering the coupon code MID21, the system showed me a discount of over 600 thousand dollars! I got an instant boner and, despite knowing the $600k probably would not materialize in my bank account, I placed the order for the pants.
pic2.png
Screen%20shot%202010-04-19%20at%201.45.40%20AM.png
After placing the order, and unbeknownst to me at the time, two canadian cocksuckers somehow captured my visa credit card information from ssense. It is my theory that they either work for ssense or have an inside man. I highly doubt that they are clever enough to have compromised the ssense computer systems given the braindead decision they made, and which i describe, subsequently.
pic3.png
What is known to me at this time, is that a couple (man and woman) attempted to purchase a pair of $1500 shoes from an upscale shoe boutique named Chaussures Princesse at 12pm on April 19th (the noon of the same day that I ordered my Margiela pants). Not even my lanvin's cost that much. Come onnnn. Given that they attempted to purchase the shoes with a physical credit card, they must have either programmed a programmable credit card (which would mean the number on the CC doesn't match the number on the magnetic strip), or they simply created a credit card from scratch. The short time frame between the two events, however, makes me wonder how feasible creating a card from scratch could be.
pic4.png
After doing some research, I discovered that Chaussures Princesse is located roughly 2 blocks away from the ssense.com headquarters. Coincidence? Or a coordinated ass-*******? I guess the latter. All I know is that somehow, the dumbasses got my credit card info out of ssense then walked down the street two blocks to try to use it.
pic5.png
Thankfully, I bought an awesome Dior Homme pullover from Saks between the time when I ordered the Margiela pants and the time when the canadian cocksuckers attempted to use it at the shoe store. Visa noticed this strange discrepancy -- that I couldn't be physically present in both the USA and Canadia simultaneously -- and declined the transaction. Strangely, the canadian cocksuckers attempted another transaction for $7.73 using my credit card at an online retailer in the USA for breast milk solution. Visa informed me this was probably an attempt to determine whether the card number even worky. Thankfully, Visa realized I don't normally ball on breast milk solution and so declined that transaction as well.
pic6.png
Visa provided me with the names of the retailers where the two transactions were attempted. I called the shoe store and spoke to the manager. That's how i discovered it was a couple that was trying to outball me. Unfortunately they didn't get any credentials for the people but I'm going to call back to see if they have any security camera video. So thank you Visa for being my financial guardian angel and for successfully identifying that I ball on Margiela and not on breast milk solution. Additionally, a big "**** you" goes out to the canadian plebe noobs that attempted to out ball me using my own credit card. Denied mutha phuckas!
pic7.png

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111

KitAkira

Wait! Wait! I gots an opinion!
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Have you contacted ssense? Maybe you could get dem bitchez fiyad and charged and tarred and feathered and kilt

Dakota rube

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Enjoyable threak.
Have the movie rights been optioned yet?

I see Tom Hanks as you.

hendrix

Thor Smash
Supporting Member
Reaction score
**** that was an awesome story.

Thank god Visa denied both transactions. They were so close to getting away with it really. If you had been a Canadian (i don't think they woud've known you made the purchase from the states) Visa might've allowed it, and they might have got away with it.

frikken breast milk! haha

oneeightyseven

Almost Special
Reaction score
Remember I told you about my bank account being compromised? This **** happens daily in Canada. We have some sneaky fellas over here. It is quite possible they created an entirely new card tho. I woulnd't put it past these tricksters. The people who do this stuff tho are actually really smart
confused.gif

EDIT: wait dont you have a mac desktop? Doesn't illustrator make your lines perfect?

Kvc06

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I attempted to call ssense customer service once, asking if they had any Moncler down vests in stock that just weren't on the site. The guy didn't seem to understand too well and mumbled the name of some Moncler jacket, and said it was only available in Japan, and hung up. This had nothing to do with my question. So if you call them, good luck.

Beetleything

Reaction score
Quite a story.
Your wasted doing whatever it is you do.

I think your first mistake was when it showed you 600,000 $$$$$ discount.......you hit enter......ehhmm NO.......something did not seem wrong to you at that point????

jarude

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
it's because of montreal. ******* quebecois motherfuckers; we should have let them separate from canada.

renaming "canadian cocksuckers" to "quebecois cocksuckers" would be 100% more appropriate

ps. uncontrol is from montreal fwiw

oneeightyseven

Almost Special
Reaction score
Originally Posted by jarude
it's because of montreal. ******* quebecois motherfuckers; we should have let them separate from canada.

renaming "canadian cocksuckers" to "quebecois cocksuckers" would be 100% more appropriate

ps. uncontrol is from montreal fwiw

you're marsupialed.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 36.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 59 39.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 16 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 26 17.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 26 17.2%

Forum statistics

Threads