• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

ethanlee29

Reaction score
Originally Posted by bakatora
Does anyone know of any stockists of the Achilles High Raws in black or navy? I was gonna pick them up from caliroots but they sold out of my size
frown.gif

http://www.nomadshop.net in toronto has them

thomasec

Reaction score
Hey guys, I just grabbed these off the B&S forum, and had a few questions, as these are my first pair of CP's:
COMM-MZ74_V1-BIG.jpg
Is it necessary to use a shoe-tree for these because of the leather? I've been wearing them for about a day, and I can see the toe beginning to crease. Also, can anyone recommend a good belt to go with these? I really like the Acne Jeans Bogus Belt, but I can't seem to find it in stock anywhere online. And lastly, they do feel a little roomy (but the size down was way too narrow). Has anyone had any luck adding an insole to their pair? Thanks in advance.

wttm

Reaction score
You dont need a shoe tree, theyre sneakers just let them crease.

ned

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I came across this thread when searching for Common Projects in Australia.

I have one pair of older CP's (tournament low in white). I like some of the styles from the SS10 range, but just looking for some of their classics.

Razele from Brisbane, or anyone else for that matter know of any options to get CP in Australia? Even if they are not Australian based. Finding online stores to accept Australian CC is difficult sometimes.

I have checked the Common Projects site, their Australian stockist list is not accurate...

Sorry, if i have posted in wrong thread or should have started my own, just thought this was a good place to ask.

Thanks in advance!
smile.gif

alex99

Reaction score
Originally Posted by thomasec

And lastly, they do feel a little roomy (but the size down was way too narrow). Has anyone had any luck adding an insole to their pair?

Thanks in advance.

I bought a pair of achilles low CPs and had the same problem. They were just a little but too loose and the right shoe was giving me a blister in the back of my heel because the fit was not tight enough. I re-laced the shoes diagonally and it made a huge difference. Problem solved. The cross lacing they use looks great but is terrible if you actually need to tighten the shoes.

Razele

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by ned
Hi Guys,

I have one pair of older CP's (tournament low in white). I like some of the styles from the SS10 range, but just looking for some of their classics.

Razele from Brisbane, or anyone else for that matter know of any options to get CP in Australia? Even if they are not Australian based. Finding online stores to accept Australian CC is difficult sometimes.

I have checked the Common Projects site, their Australian stockist list is not accurate...

Sorry, if i have posted in wrong thread or should have started my own, just thought this was a good place to ask.

Thanks in advance!
smile.gif

Hey man Just use revolve at www.revolveclothing.com, they do free international shipping over 150 (I think, might be more) They have sales frequently Also lurk Buying and Selling here and on Superfuture There are some stockists in Australia apparently but it isn't worth it as they cost insane here with GST and import tariffs. Let me know if you have anymore questions man, shoot me a P.M

qhegotgame

Reaction score
How often does Common Projects sale on gilt, I was late the last time and I'm still regretting it

guyferguson

Affiliate vendor
Reaction score
Originally Posted by tigerFormula
Anyone think the Black officer's boots are too casual to wear with a suit?

The chukkas? I have those and they are basically my go to suit shoes. Would totally depend on the suit and where you were going though. The only suit i have that gets much wear is a black one button from TaT. I think they look great with it, but it's slimmer and more cropped than most suits i guess.

ned

Reaction score
Hey,

Thanks for the links to tresbienshop and revolveclothing!

Tresbienshop is really great, i like that site a lot, its a well curated selection.

Revolve well, it has what I need, but the browsing experience lacks a little. But still helpful! Free shipping is nice.

Thanks for the idea on the buying and selling, i will keep an eye out!

I have emailed CP, I will see what they get abck to me with....

Appreciate the help guys!

bawlin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by RFX45
Damn I love that black achilles with gummy soles.

Amen.

Gum soles make me hard in the pants.

Gagno905

Reaction score
Originally Posted by ned
Hi Guys,

Thanks in advance!
smile.gif

Check these guys out. I got my CPs from them.

http://www.studiohomme.com/chaussures/sport

Helpful support staff.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads